💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Small Talk debuts at #81

Rifek

Featured Posts

The Bling

Let it sink in, an actual good song waa kicked out of the Hot 100 so Small Tank could make it :bradley:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mariomania1234
8 minutes ago, Weasel said:

It's not that far from G.U.Y., let that sink in ladies before you're trying to act superior :huntyga:

Let's not act like the situations are even comparable. :huntyga:

FfFfFfFF

This is actually good for her standards and I don't mean to say it as shade. :applause:If an official single by her didn't manage to debut on the chart at all, then that would've been really worrying.

Weasel
4 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

This is a brand new Katy Perry song. G.U.Y became a single like 7 months after ARTPOPs release, after the era was pretty much over 

1 minute ago, Andreu said:

as much as I don't like when Katy Gets dragged every single day here, I don't think it's a fair comparison, since obviously GUY was a post-album single, and it didnt have the promo ST had (like being the first song on TTH)

I know the situation is different, but we all know G.U.Y. had just as little promo as Small Talk and G.U.Y. had a huge music video :bradley:

Spartacus

:coffee:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Andreu
Just now, Weasel said:

I know the situation is different, but we all know G.U.Y. had just as little promo as Small Talk and G.U.Y. had a huge music video :bradley:

I think being the first song on Spotify's biggest playlist is not "little promo" but anyways, glad we agree to some extend :vegas:

21 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

She was predicted to debut inside the Bubbling Under chart, so the fact that this managed to outpeak 365 is an achievement alone :applause:

How the actual **** did 365 do so bad?????????? It’s pretty good, miles better than ST

ICANTSTOPME
24 minutes ago, Oshawott said:

This wasn't supposed to happen. She was supposed to remain a LOSER. I can't stand it.

why so pressed?:ladyhaha:

A Hybrid
4 minutes ago, The Bling said:

Let it sink in, an actual good song waa kicked out of the Hot 100 so Small Tank could make it :bradley:

To think BB100 has good songs :huntyga: 

No family’s safe when I sashay

S0436

I think it’s worse for her wiki discography page to see ‘81’ than ‘-‘ as the latter could mean a non US release!

TheRealJT

I can’t tell if people are being sarcastic or not it in here.  Bragging about a song debuting (and probably peaking) in the 80s. Has Katy really fallen this far to be celebrating this? 

IAmNotHere1997
2 minutes ago, brownie said:

How the actual **** did 365 do so bad?????????? It’s pretty good, miles better than ST

Yes, it's an great song. It had some radio support, peaking at #22 on Pop Songs and at #29 on Adult Pop Songs. It had a music video, a lyrics video, and a behind-the-scenes video, all three being counted towards the Hot 100. It had remixes. They even performed it a couple of times. So basically 365 had some marketing strategies, but people just weren't interested in it. :koons:

9 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

This is a brand new Katy Perry song. G.U.Y became a single like 7 months after ARTPOPs release, after the era was pretty much over 

And it’s not on album either lol.

If NRO and ST are singles off an album,then they’re technically pre album singles and shouldn’t be tanking this bad lol

BYE

HausOfMiklaus

The lack of promotion and hype + the streaming era is bad for our pop girls who have previously flourished in the format before everything changed. Sad days for everyone.

Archived