Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looooooooooooooooooll

what kind of fraud is this

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

AmericanxDream

This wasn't supposed to happen. She was supposed to remain a LOSER. I can't stand it.

IAmNotHere1997

She was predicted to debut inside the Bubbling Under chart, so the fact that this managed to outpeak 365 is an achievement alone :applause:

Reginald

:golfclap: Well, at least she cracked the Hot 100

Is something going on with Katy's relationship with her label? / Is she trying to finish her contract?

The lack of promo on all of these one off singles, the flip-flopping on whether or not there's an album coming...

River

Well deserved, proud of her, talent always wins :golfclap:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

SHALLOW
4 minutes ago, Reginald said:

:golfclap: Well, at least she cracked the Hot 100

Is something going on with Katy's relationship with her label? / Is she trying to finish her contract?

The lack of promo on all of these one off singles, the flip-flopping on whether or not there's an album coming...

She said there is an album. However, i think promo is based on how well received is the song. She did a little more promo for NRO, i think she'll do less for this when she realizes it ain't it :huntyga: and the next single, Motorcycles in Hawaii or something.. that i think is gonna be well promoted :vegas:

Edonis
Just now, Reginald said:

Oh mess, it does seem  possible that she's trying to leave her contract :udidnt:

Weasel

It's not that far from G.U.Y., let that sink in ladies before you're trying to act superior :huntyga:

dllcll
On 8/19/2019 at 11:35 PM, Weasel said:

It's not that far from G.U.Y., let that sink in ladies before you're trying to act superior :huntyga:

III

TheRealJT
2 minutes ago, Weasel said:

This is a brand new Katy Perry song. G.U.Y became a single like 7 months after ARTPOPs release, after the era was pretty much over 

Andreu
6 minutes ago, Weasel said:

as much as I don't like when Katy Gets dragged every single day here, I don't think it's a fair comparison, since obviously GUY was a post-album single, and it didnt have the promo ST had (like being the first song on TTH)

Archived