💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Bad Guy snatches #1

Rifek

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince
19 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

OTR deserved a twentieth week. I like Lil Nas X, history was made in more ways than one, including a GAY BLACK MAN having the longest running #1 in the US. I'm proud of that fact. You haters and LOSERS are pretty pathetic tbh.

Idk about you specifically but plenty of people on this site HATED OTR for MONTHS until he publicly said he was gay. Go back to any thread on this site and you will see all the OTR hate. The narrative immediately changed when he announced he was gay. Something stan Twitter already knew he was. 

I, on the other hand love OTR, the Billy Ray remix is a JAM. 

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FfFfFfFF

This is like watching Rihanna/ Katy/ Gaga rise but now it's someone who could be our younger sister. We are basically dinosaurs.

giphy.gif

Now it's Gaga's turn to release a new song! I'm sure it'll be easier to win the #1st spot with that song on the top

By the way, this is what needed to happen to Bad Romance  :huntyga: ... I can't say it without crying :(

Lil Nas seems great and I’m happy for the representation. But I haaaated OTR so I’m not sad to see it dethroned. Billie is also huge right now so it’s not like this #1 is coming out of nowhere, whatever your opinion of the song itself. I love Bad Guy and Billie’s album so I’m happy for her, even if they had to deploy a vertical video and cassette to do it. 

littlepotter

I just have no words. To think that I heard of her two years ago on here back when her most viewed music video was in the thousands and she had four songs out... And now she just earned her first billboard #1 and she's on everyone's lips. It's just so crazy.

chaeri pls

Gagaloo911
25 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Idk about you specifically but plenty of people on this site HATED OTR for MONTHS until he publicly said he was gay. Go back to any thread on this site and you will see all the OTR hate. The narrative immediately changed when he announced he was gay. Something stan Twitter already knew he was. 

I, on the other hand love OTR, the Billy Ray remix is a JAM. 

Yea I definitely remember all the haters. There's still quite a few even now on here. I was never one cause I always enjoyed the song and liked him even before he came out. 

It's pretty sad though, legit the only basis they have is the genre which they can't stand and yet somehow think they get to claim it's "trash" just because they don't like that kind of music. They forget their OPINIONS aren't objective facts though and that they're wrong :oops:

Archived