💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Bad Guy snatches #1

Rifek

Featured Posts

CautiousLurker
8 hours ago, gypsy101 said:

lmao Billie is one of the best young singers today and Bad Guy is wonderful, stay pressed sis 

She's pretty obviously a talentless hack, there isn't even any ambiguity in whether she's anything but, so I don't need to, but keep telling yourself that people who think otherwise are just 'pressed' if it makes you feel better :trollga:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gypsy101
28 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

She's pretty obviously a talentless hack, there isn't even any ambiguity in whether she's anything but, so I don't need to, but keep telling yourself that people who think otherwise are just 'pressed' if it makes you feel better :trollga:

lmao you calling a 17 year old girl a talentless hack shows you’re even more pressed than i thought

Lion Heart

YES FINALLY

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Luke78619
1 hour ago, CautiousLurker said:

How can you say something’s pretty obvious and then follow it up with something that is entirely incorrect :triggered:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

StrawberryBlond

Didn't think she'd get it after all this time, even with the remix. Good for her, she hadn't even had a top ten until now. Will it be her only #1, though? Time will tell. Question is, can it hold Senorita off?

19 hours ago, LIMECHAKRA said:

Wow if you had told me last summer that Billie Eilish, The Jonas Brothers, Lady Gaga, and a gay rapper would have #1s in 2019 I would have believed you about as much as the monsters that said Joanne was country in 2015 before it came out. 

Music is weird y'all. You really can't make this **** up. 

Remember that Halsey was a surprise too - Without Me was her first ever #1 and she'd only had one top ten before it and definitely didn't have a massive stanbase or online presence. And Ariana had been around even longer and had never had a #1 but got one at the tail end of 2018 and a second one 2 months later with an album she released 6 months after her last one. I think this shows that the public's taste is genuinely shifting. For once, the list of #1's this year isn't full of the usual suspects. It's tiring to see the same names go to the top year after year and it's not fair they have such a monopoly. But the public have decided they want to see different faces in the charts, give a #1 to a newcomer or someone who hasn't had a hit in a long time. In 2017 and 2018, we saw the public actively reject albums by big names like Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus, Justin Timberlake, The Carters, Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj, which was very shocking because all these names had their previous album be a success and/or are mainstays in pop culture. Even Ed Sheeran's collab album has been surprisingly low-key and hasn't produced any hits that look like they'll be as big as his solo work. Now the big names are also struggling to get hit singles. It's wild to think that Bradley Cooper, an actor, has had a #1 hit this year but full-time successful popstars can't. Makes you wonder who will be next to fail with an album campaign. It looks like it might be Taylor. Will Beyonce be next? Rihanna? Justin Beiber? Who knows at this rate? But it sure keeps a music listener and chart watcher like me interested and entertained. It was all getting so predictable until 2019.

Even though I'm not that big of a fan of that song (I really like it) I'm glad it finally got what it deserved instead of that awful song that deserved to be under the top 20 :saladga:

Cheers :happy: :heart:

littlepotter
18 hours ago, Thomas P said:

I know!!

Last year I felt like she was all mine, my secret thing that no one else knew about, but now she’s arguably the biggest musician in the world. 

Makes me sad to know that she’s 11 months YOUNGER than me tbh. 

Right? Tho even last year I still was like whoow she is so popular compared to like, bellyache billie

chaeri pls

CautiousLurker
12 hours ago, gypsy101 said:

lmao you calling a 17 year old girl a talentless hack shows you’re even more pressed than i thought

Damn, if that's the best counterargument you can provide, :ladyhaha:

Also, what does age have to do with anything? Are you one of those people who thinks when a kid draws something, it's automatically a masterpiece?  I mean, that would explain why you think the song is any good

CautiousLurker
11 hours ago, monster78619 said:

How can you say something’s pretty obvious and then follow it up with something that is entirely incorrect :triggered:

When I hear something from her that's remotely compelling in any way shape or form, I'll change my mind, till then I think it's pretty safe to assume anything she makes is trash :kiss:

On 8/20/2019 at 1:46 AM, Lucas said:

Who are you to call anyone or anything ugly.

What's ugly is ugly. You can't change the fact. I can be ugly for you I can't change your mind. Just because you love that crap doesn't mean I've to love that too. And I didn't said she's ugly it's the song. 

Archived