Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Bad Guy snatches #1

Rifek

Featured Posts

Thomas P
18 minutes ago, LePetitFlo said:

Sad for OTR... OTR >>>> Bad Guy and I said what I said.

Taste Lost with that statement 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P

What it’s deserved for literal months

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Gagaloo911

OTR deserved a twentieth week. I like Lil Nas X, history was made in more ways than one, including a GAY BLACK MAN having the longest running #1 in the US. I'm proud of that fact. You haters and LOSERS are pretty pathetic tbh.

Also my OCD will officially be triggered forever now that he had it for 19 weeks and not 20 :saladga:

TheJoanneJoker

she's only 17!

I'm so happy for her although I'm not into her music

slay, girl

lifeasgeorge
2 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

OTR deserved a twentieth week. I like Lil Nas X, history was made in more ways than one, including a GAY BLACK MAN having the longest running #1 in the US. I'm proud of that fact. You haters and LOSERS are pretty pathetic tbh.

Also my OCD will officially be triggered forever now that he had it for 19 weeks and not 20 :saladga:

I mean he still holds the record... you guys are making it seem like the title is no longer his because Billie got one week at number one :awkney: 19 weeks is more than enough :oops:

live and let live

SPARTACUS

Congrats 2019 Lorde Billie. :applause:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

9 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

A trash is a trash. Being black or gay doesn't automatically mean good song. Gosh, y'all are so obsessed with labels.

Morphine Prince

YES BILLIE HAS A #1 SINGLE!!!!

Haters are already seething in here I see :lmao:

"You should see me in a crown" 

tumblr_pdmaylFGDX1ttazpw_540.gif

A Hybrid
28 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Who are you to call anyone or anything ugly.

I’m sorry it really feels like this is some remark about their look, which is not acceptable...

No family’s safe when I sashay

Luke78619

Lol debating whether to go back to the thread last week saying “Billie could dethrone OTR” and @ the people who said she wouldn’t get the #1

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Gagaloo911
8 minutes ago, lifeasgeorge said:

I mean he still holds the record... you guys are making it seem like the title is no longer his because Billie got one week at number one :awkney: 19 weeks is more than enough :oops:

You're right, and I'll get over the fact. It's still great and just an additional week anyway so no big deal. My OCD begs to differ though lmao

3 minutes ago, Taide said:

A trash is a trash. Being black or gay doesn't automatically mean good song. Gosh, y'all are so obsessed with labels.

A trash? Lmao that's a JUDGMENT and an OPINION not a fact hunny. So get over yourself. 

Also you trying to downplay how historic it is, and in the context of the US in 2019 when we're dealing with hate crimes and white supremacy on the rise, says more about you than anything. 

Representation matters and your ignorance doesn't take away from that reality. 

Thank you, next :bye:

Archived