💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

going back to electropop is...

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

WORLDofGAGA
1 hour ago, tomsches said:

I want her to do ASIB style music mixed with some electronic elements but keep it rock mostly. 

This is literally the perfect mix I want, maybe a bit of retro 80’s sounds too :woohoo:

@W0RLDofGAGA

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WORLDofGAGA

I’d love some Dance songs but what I’d also love is songs like ‘Is That Alright’ ,  ‘Edge of Glory’ soaring vocals and instrumentals too. Even a synthwave or chill sound :music:

@W0RLDofGAGA

HighwayGuy

Gaga won’t end her electro-pop career at ARTPOP and The Cure. I feel like she still wants to make a point that she can do amazing dance music and that she didn’t go to HAC music just because she was becoming less popular. :firega:

MrDarkGa

I don't want her to chase trends with this record. It seems to be a very in thing with pop music in any year or under any dominant sound that charts become oversaturated imo. I want her to continue to set them as she did with her last studio release (as much as I know sooooooo many people here are going to say it didnt do jack sh*t but it did change aspects of the musical landscape at the time). I feel as if she's heading for an industrial rock era (she has worn her metalhead collection from HL quite a bit so it does lead me to wonder if she's teasing in plain sight but prbably not) or something gritty and buzzy.  

She has got herself up onto quite a high pedestal as the OP has said and an ARTPOP 2.0 or anything "recycled" wouldn't be beneficial imo just like her Enigma style of acting as a mainstream tour. Again, imo.

I also personally don't want hit after hit after hit from here on out as I dont want her going through overexposure and abnormally high expectations again, and I just dont think she needs to pander to charts or numbers at this stagecin her career and all she's acheieved on raw talent. I want her work to do the talking and not for her to change it into a manufactured chart placer.

Bottom line, any sound would be fabulous for me to listen to as long as its natural and honest and she doesnt create a character to hide behind. But my bet is a rock inspired era.

misunderstood

Hopefully something good that's all 

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

seashellplay
1 minute ago, bxr said:

hfihwygalc.png

ARTPOP is the brain... the fame monster is the troll, born this way is the soccer queen... the fame is the main, red and blue is the one no one cares about... and you can't even see c2c

seashellplay

interscope will be frustrated with non commercial content and boot her ass and they'll lose money 

BlingNotTheMusic

Tbh I LOVE Boys Noize's production so if she went that route I'd totally be satisfied. She's given us plenty of sad ballad-y stuff so I'd be ok with a full dance record ala Confessions by Madge. I want to hear Gaga in the club again. I want to dance with strangers and all of us sing the words together. That hasn't happened since legit like 2011...:awkney:

BlingNotTheMusic
2 hours ago, Blackout19 said:

I want a Disco/ Pop album.

I want to dance to the first song until the last song of the album. :firega:

2 hours ago, Lilmonzter said:

House techno underground electronica:party:

1 hour ago, Doncho said:

I want a dance pop album. We had enough slow songs and ballads on C2C, Joanne and ASIB. I think LG6 will be a combination of ARTPOP (sound) and Enigma (visuals). Im excited either way because I just love Gaga :ally:

/Thread

13 minutes ago, SeashellGangsta said:

ARTPOP is the brain... the fame monster is the troll, born this way is the soccer queen... the fame is the main, red and blue is the one no one cares about... and you can't even see c2c

what we’re not going to do, is derail with misguided details -- the fame monster, is buster, the fame’s day one (who lives with a single mom, and whose dad is a pilot); born this way, well, francine frensky, is also a drummer and also just runs the intersectional gamut of the btw tracklist (not fully synonymous but a good bulk); the fame is the main -- noted; red and blue is fern, who “although shy, when something goes wrong she will speak her mind on behalf of what she believes to be the right thing … is well known as a talented and realistic raconteur, especially when it comes to horror and mystery stories” (i was going to go with prunella but she’s not in the frame, fern works -- care more); CTC is george, who is a renowned ventriloquist, thus most regarded for his illustrious duets …

and joanne is muffy -- which, though you omitted, i think, speaks for itself, within context.

not to derail, just … for the record.

MrHappy

I think this album is gonna be not fully electronic I think she is gonna use naturel sounds ( like guitar solos, backgrand piano, saxophone ) with electronic music so I dont think we are gonna get ARTPOP 2 at all, Its gonna be smoother than the ARTPOP and natural but also electeonic, dark and stunning. 

Do you understand what I mean?

NIGHTCRAWLER
2 minutes ago, MrHappy said:

I think this album is gonna be not fully electronic I think she is gonna use naturel sounds ( like guitar solos, backgrand piano, saxophone ) with electronic music so I dont think we are gonna get ARTPOP 2 at all, Its gonna be smoother than the ARTPOP and natural but also electeonic, dark and stunning. 

Do you understand what I mean?

That could be amazing 

Nikolai Barrow

I would definitely  be here for something  Born This Way style. Good balance of rock and electronic. But knowing Gaga it will be the last thing I will expect. And I've loved every album she's  released so bring it on!

Archived