💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

going back to electropop is...

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

NIGHTCRAWLER

Who is Gaga gonna be for LG6 ? With what we know now we can't make anything but assumptions. LG6 could be as much ARTPOP 2.0 as Joanne 2.0.

I actually think that she is coming back to electro pop like ARTPOP and born this way. That's exactly what I was craving for years. I really wanted her to make songs like Charli XCX (pc music?). But ASIB made me reconsider my opinion...

She hasn't been that successful in years. Shallow is one of her greatest hits (even the live version at the Oscar has +170M on youtube ; venus, g.u.y, swine etc could never) + she had other great hits like always remember us this way and never love again. People was already saying "Gaga is over" but this has made her actually bigger than ever. + people see her now like a classic very talented woman. she is a fckg ICON right now whereas a random girl was throwing up on her a few years before. her image has radically changed since ASIB.

But most importantly, it seems very authentic. I think she loves the kind of songs she made for ASIB.

I don't want a Joanne 2.0 at all, not ever a ASIB 2.0 but what I'm sure is that I don't want a ARTPOP 2.0. I'd love something more like Born This Way, with rock influence but very smooth, well produced. not too noisy. I don't think I'm craving for CrazyGa anymore. Idk I just love so much how she is right now. I love how she seems unreachable and above anyone and anything. a real icon. 

what do you thing ? what do you want for LG6 and what are you expecting ?

Is going back to electro pop a good or bad career choice ?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
Just now, Oshawott said:

We need another The Fame Monster. And eclectic album with multiple hits. :firega:

We really dont :awkney:

End Racism Now

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

We really dont :awkney:

actually the worst that could happen is that LG6 sounds childish or too mainstream (ala the cure). I think she could do some mature electro pop that I would love

tomsches

I want her to do ASIB style music mixed with some electronic elements but keep it rock mostly. 

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, tomsches said:

I want her to do ASIB style music mixed with some electronic elements but keep it rock mostly. 

YASS I think I crave the same ! Anyway I don't have expectations I'd take anything she does but I just hope she doesn't lose herself in old ARTPOP 2.0 stuff #sorrynotsorry

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

actually the worst that could happen is that LG6 sounds childish or too mainstream (ala the cure). I think she could do some mature electro pop that I would love

If she goes electropop, it has to sound like a Gaga album and not like any of her past works. I want her to do house/techno album 

But I would love an album with ASIB flavours too. I need those big ballads

End Racism Now

LeJudas
3 minutes ago, tomsches said:

A great mix of rock ballads and rock pop

Or electro rock pop rocks PC disco

Idk I'm here for whatever tho

NIGHTCRAWLER

depending on the vocals (melody and production), she could even be mind-blowing on this

Illuminati

There's many people doing dance songs and edm. I find it odd when people say that it's a 2008/2013 thing, the music continues to evolve and so do those genres. I would love to see her do it right once more, her producer choices seem very promising, it's all about what she makes of it.

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, daddybunny said:

Oh god if it’s anything like Charli XCX, we can kiss her career goodbye 

I actually love this kind of sound but it doesn't fit Gaga anymore... let Charli XCX have it she already does it very well :)

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, Illuminati said:

There's many people doing dance songs and edm. I find it odd when people say that it's a 2008/2013 thing, the music continues to evolve and so do those genres. I would love to see her do it right once more, her producer choices seem very promising, it's all about what she makes of it.

actually she could do any genre, it will work or not depending on how she turns it 

Archived