💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Richy Jackson critiques girl who claims she’s the “best dancer in the world

Stef

Featured Posts

Dilwyn
3 hours ago, FATCAT said:

Everyone claiming that every single part of Gaga's team is failing, but they seem to forget that Gaga is responsible for their hiring & current job. You're really criticizing Gaga's judgement if you think her team is terrible. So tread lightly.

But it's a valid critic, she hires people who are her friends, which understandable considering she has felt betrayed before,  but sometimes friends are not enough to do a good job.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
3 hours ago, Vergil said:

not him criticizing someone else when the only good moves he could come up with were the clapping in the Applause video:laughga:

He came up with Bad Romance which you all hail is Gaga's best dance moves 

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
2 hours ago, Florian said:

MTN, Scheisse, Applause, Venus, Sexxx Dreams, GUY, Dancin' in circles wyd ?

+  the Met Gala 

End Racism Now

andy232000
11 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

He came up with Bad Romance which you all hail is Gaga's best dance moves 

Laurien Gibson was also responsible for that choreo. Richy alongside  with her worked good. But Richy alone is not a goof choreographer imo

Praying for Richy to work with someone else. I need someone new with Gaga. He is a good dancer but his choreos are so... lackluster :laughga:

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Akiki said:

Praying for Richy to work with someone else. I need someone new with Gaga. He is a good dancer but his choreos are so... lackluster :laughga:

Richy just is fresh off a tour with Jo Jo Swiya

End Racism Now

Aphrodizy26

Hello all back to give the little delusions another reality check

have y’all ever looked at the choreo that y’all stan from him and maybe think Gaga herself says she’s probably incapable of doing what he initially creates but she wants to be involved as much as possible? Her body’s used to certain movements which is why they probably stick w old choreo (“recycling moves”) bc y’all stan why did you do that and some of the choreo he’s posted that was made for his classes/camps

just some food for thought. Our fav is powerful but at times literally physically incapable of the choreo she used to handle. (Before y’all try dragging me; im not reading her. Shes putting her health first, which she should)

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

Laurien Gibson was also responsible for that choreo. Richy alongside  with her worked good. But Richy alone is not a goof choreographer imo

He came up with Schieße... literally all of Gaga's iconic dances where done by him. In recent years, John Wayne, Applause, Venus, Sexxx Dreams... they are all pretty good

End Racism Now

Zander
4 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

He came up with Schieße... literally all of Gaga's iconic dances where done by him. In recent years, John Wayne, Applause, Venus, Sexxx Dreams... they are all pretty good

I disagree, all of her iconic moves were done by Laurieann... :oprah: Judas, BR, BTW, Poker Face, Telephone...

xoxo Craig
Just now, Zander said:

I disagree all the her iconic moves were done by Laurie Ann... :oprah: Judas, BR, BTW, Poker Face, Telephone...

Schieße is pretty iconic? And Richy did BR 

End Racism Now

39 minutes ago, Sugden said:

But it's a valid critic, she hires people who are her friends, which understandable considering she has felt betrayed before,  but sometimes friends are not enough to do a good job.

Sometimes. but all of these ppl became friends after working for her.

And these friends? These friends are professionals and proven to be the best in the game. These friends all have the highest reps in the biz, winning awards from their respective industry year after year for their work with Gaga.  A fan cannot say that they like Gaga s style or look or sound then proceed to denounce or undermine the ppl she employs to help her create the  day after day, year after year gaggery. The fact that they've been around for a decade should tell you that when you look at Gaga you are seeing them too.

She's stepping on our necks with the pumps they pointed out to her. Ok? 

Gaga is an amazing artist and a creative and intuitive leader. She knows who to bring on her team-- a ten year strong fully integrated powerhouse of collaborators: Haus of Gaga. But SHE did not go to school for,or spent all of her formative years, learning fundamentals of makeup, being a working dancer, becoming a master hair artist, NOR a lighting designer, world class photographer, musical director, set designer,prop builder, clothes-maker, etc

So show as much appreciation for these court artisans as you do for the Queen, who has the sense to give them space and nurture their gifts so we can f'n live every time she steps on a carpet!

thanks favor GIF

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Zander
9 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Schieße is pretty iconic? And Richy did BR 

Pretty sure she did BR as she’s credited everywhere for it, even on IMDB... Even though Richy was working for her she takes credit for it.

43-D60-A46-ABB8-4844-84-EA-CE439-C6-C92-

xoxo Craig
Just now, Zander said:

Pretty sure she did BR as she’s credited everywhere for it, even on IMDB... Even though Richy was working for her she takes credit for it.

43-D60-A46-ABB8-4844-84-EA-CE439-C6-C92-

But didn't Gaga credit Richy on instagram for the 10 year anniversary of BR?

End Racism Now

15 minutes ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

Hello all back to give the little delusions another reality check

have y’all ever looked at the choreo that y’all stan from him and maybe think Gaga herself says she’s probably incapable of doing what he initially creates but she wants to be involved as much as possible? Her body’s used to certain movements which is why they probably stick w old choreo (“recycling moves”) bc y’all stan why did you do that and some of the choreo he’s posted that was made for his classes/camps

just some food for thought. Our fav is powerful but at times literally physically incapable of the choreo she used to handle. (Before y’all try dragging me; im not reading her. Shes putting her health first, which she should)

Umm. I'm not exactly sure what you're saying but the singer's choreography is never exactly the same as the backup bc of breath control, pitch, stamina reasons etc.

The choreography is constantly changing but signature moves usually always stay. This is for any artist. Otherwise it'd be like her changing your fave part of a song. What world do you want to live in without the  "whoas" in Judas? Same for the moves that go with that part.

As for Gaga she knows her limits and she is doing what she wants to make her show great. Not be a better pro dancer, like Richys students. If she has to slow down or remove choreography to.... be flipped while singing,then well hey....that's the Queen we signed up for :ally:

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

PartySick
1 hour ago, Renie said:

Again, just like with Sarah, until I see any of the people complaining about Richy’s choreography actually doing his choreo, can you really complain? Sure you may not like it and think it’s basic, but can you do it?:trollga: 

Also is Dr. Phil still a thing?!:saladga:

I can do it :gayhat: I learn most of Gaga's dances. I love most of them tbh.

Dancin' in Clircles alone >>>>> your fave's best moves.

I can deff see where some of the criticism comes from, ngl, but I personally think he's fantastic. The camp moves, the sexual moves, and everything in between just fits well with her music.

🖤

Archived