ChromeAngel
On 8/19/2019 at 1:22 PM, littlefreakster said:

1280px-Lady_Gaga_Mary_Jane_Holland.jpg

He has a lot of nerve :messga:

They literally left the labels on the chairs :neyde:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have NO problems with opinions. But when negative critique  is just hate? THAT is when ppl feel a way --anywhere on these forums --that is the crux. The uncalled for rudeness and disrespect? THAT I don't care for. There really needs to be a banner on this site "Be nice or f*ck off!"

MY problem is people not realizing it's ALL been  him and Gaga since 2011. Nine whole ass years. 5 album cycles (yes I count ASIB and all related perfs), 4 international arena shows, every major live performance (Super Bowls down), every minor live performance (MetGaga red carpets and up). And you hate all of it?:shrug:

My problem is ppl trying to propose that after all of the above, all his work is nothing more,  and deserves no more respect, than garbage.

Ppl not realizing that if you love what Gaga gives us visually, than you realize you also love the Haus the same, right? They're one in the same  and he is Visual Director and Choreographer of it all:fail: Gaga doesn't move an inch without his input.

If you know a better choreographer for Gaga, then share.Let's discuss. But yall sound like you would 've preferred she 'd  just stand there for the past nine years? :excuseu:

fuck outta here the kid mero GIF by Desus & Mero

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

2 hours ago, sampool said:

Again, Richy was Laurieann assistant, he’d help with getting the dancers in check, I don’t think he had any involvement in creating the choreography itself. 

@Zander posted this pic earlier in this thread: 

43-D60-A46-ABB8-4844-84-EA-CE439-C6-C92-

I’ve never read that statement before but it actually made sense, it remembered of Paparazzi choreography at 2009 SNL performance, many of the movements were then reused for Bad romance official choreography (before BR even dropped).

Every choreo from Gagas with Laureann has something in common. Sometimes I even confuse some parts because of that. 

7 hours ago, Oriane said:

So looking at the answers, people's arguments to say that Richy's choreo is bad are :

- his moves are not iconic
- his choreo is not fit for Gaga's health
- these things at Enigma during Just Dance and Dance in the Dark (that's not even dancing, it's acrobatics :toofunny:)

Again, these don't mean that his choreo is bad. Laurieann's moves were a lot more simple and easy to do, sure. Richy's choreo is far more interesting though. For starters, many of his choreos are actually involving all the dancers, they're not just dancing on their own or in groups or 2 or 3, they're ALL taking part of a whole group thing and it creates something much more interesting, and it creates a sense of an actual choreo that is supposed to be done on stage.

A whole group of dancers doing the same choreo individually with everyone being in sync always looks good. But it's taking it to another level when the choreo is complicated, fast and bringing unexpected moves :

Scheisse is probably his best work. And you are right in the group thing. But I still find that it lacks strong signature moves and sometimes they just look lost and confused. When it works it's great but its inconsistent in my opinion. Scheisse is so so tight and precise tough.  

Laureann chores are very individual and made Gaga shine way more. Ofc there is the hip problem to take into account. 

7 hours ago, Akiki said:

Tbh, this thread life span just proves that richy needs to go. 

Suggestions?

On 8/20/2019 at 5:44 AM, RudzXinc said:

DZK-OfyVAAAJtU7.jpg

:lmao:True!

BUT after a bite of sour, you'll sure as hell appreciate the sweet of that banana more tho :trollga:

When it comes to art/subjective work, a lot of people just shoot others' down on sight. But when you actually attempt to do what they did, putting your whole mind and body into the process like them, that is when the genius is illuminated. TRY to replicate a Jackson Pollack or  a Mondrian or a Rothko or a Warhol...or a full Richy Jackson choreo/class. The words basic and easy will ruuun from your mouth.

Archived