Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Richy Jackson critiques girl who claims she’s the “best dancer in the world

Stef

Featured Posts

YourCureness
10 hours ago, Im You said:

Where is this hate coming from?

Watch his choreos. That's where these hate came from. 

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KatieJudasGaga4
11 hours ago, Oshawott said:

Mr. Richy needs to have multiple seats. He has no right to criticize anyone's dancing after the way that he [badly] choreographed Gaga's videos starting with MTN.

Come on, the Marry The Night choreography was great, even the Applause and G.U.Y. choreography. He also choreographed the Scheisse dance break at the BTWB.

monketsharona

So that's what people from the Haus are doing when she's giving them nothing to work on ?

VOLANTIS

I feel embarrassed for Richy ksksks

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

sampool
11 hours ago, Florian said:

MTN, Scheisse, Applause, Venus, Sexxx Dreams, GUY, Dancin' in circles wyd ?

Literally garbage, cringy garbage at that (specially MTN, Applause and GUY). He got her dancing like a man with all that jumping and leg kicks till she broke her hip. His boss was better at choreographing gaga than he ever was. 

We need more of this:

b439622f66b79be922b7f9f5dd74b150.gif

InnocentWellwornGuineapig-size_restricte

And less of this:

giphy.gif

Co6Qtdu.gif

sampool
8 hours ago, KNJ said:

If Richys choreography asst now, were to contribute a move here and there or a segment to a dance, it will still be officially credited to Richy overall as it was under his purview and orchestration. Same as if a dancer had given input that changed the choreo. You could  say thats what's happening in these interviews.

Unless someone specifically calls the other out as completely disingenuous, in public --which would be like, prove it--It's one of those things you will never get a straight answer about. Plus an asst may often act as your proxy on set or in rehearsals (are there pics of Laurieann on BR set like Richy?). So, she may have laid out the framework for that clients movement narrative in general but let Richy add the flair and details at times.  Which means, who knows. That's what happens with collabs. It will never be fully formed from one mind only, so they'll both just say they "worked" on it.

Yes 

Laurieann is credited as BR choreographer on literally every article, thats why she sat next to Gaga at the 2010 VMAs. Richy was only Laurieann assistant and backup dancer.

lauriann-gibson-gaga.jpg?itok=6vFfQVve&t

Vergil
11 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

He came up with Bad Romance which you all hail is Gaga's best dance moves 

Not me lmao but still way better than his later moves

Rudz Xinc
4 hours ago, gstring said:

not ya'll criticizing him like ya'll know how to dance :saladga:

DZK-OfyVAAAJtU7.jpg

Look at those clowns

HoneyB

Y’all can keep pretending like his GUY and MTN choreo wasn’t sickening:madge:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Infinity Wave

Ok I think the problem here is consistency, like someone always says.

The problem with Gaga's team is consistency. 

You look at something like the MET Gala and you think she's got the best team in the world! Perfect "choreos", amazing dresses and glowing make up :worship2:

But than the next day she goes out with a cheap wig and a terrible make up, and the next performances she dances like the Americano choreos at the BTWBall. 

Gaga's team is GREAT, it can pull of the most amazing performances and art ever, but it just isn't consistent. 

I still don't know if the problem is Gaga's ideas, like if the best performances  are thanks to Gaga's ideas or they're done without Gaga's ideas :huntyga:

I mean, looking at the MET Gala bts it seems like Gaga was in charge of the creative process so it really seems she can pull out the best things, and maybe it's just that when her team works alone they don't shine. Idk 

Colourful

Versace

People in this thread criticizing fans who don't like him. Like let it go lol, everyone is entitled to their opinion. 

Ex: I don't like his choreo 

Some of you: WHY, HOW DARE YOU. You're so unthankful. Can you even dance!!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT he's done for GaGa!!! 

:bradley:

Guillaume Hamon
16 hours ago, Sanne Godijn said:

I dont know what it is but there is something about richy i dont like i just cant put my finger on what it is

He came across as super arrogant in this video and even if the girl wasn't having a good behavior indeed he seemed pretty glad to have an occasion to be dismissive with her which sepaks volume about him. It must be that! ;)

When he's around gaga he's way more shy lol.

crisTEAne

i just don't like him. he's so obnoxious. also, he has a face that screams for a punch. :bradley: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

TheSlash
17 hours ago, Pierre said:

Who remembers the americano choreography at the BTW ball and whatever that chair choreo was at the artRave? :lmao:

You don't need to look that far into the past. I mean, in 2019 we have this

giphy.gif

and this

tenor.gif

I don't say he can't dance ( he surely can, Gaga didn't hire him for no reason ) but his choreos are :awkney:  most of the time.

Spoiler

Let's not forget the JW choreo, that one really was lit :firega: 

Ew, David!

Archived