💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Richy Jackson critiques girl who claims she’s the “best dancer in the world

Stef

Featured Posts

12 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:
14 minutes ago, Zander said:

Pretty sure she did BR as she’s credited everywhere for it, even on IMDB... Even though Richy was working for her she takes credit for it.

43-D60-A46-ABB8-4844-84-EA-CE439-C6-C92-

But didn't Gaga credit Richy on instagram for the 10 year anniversary of BR?

If Richys choreography asst now, were to contribute a move here and there or a segment to a dance, it will still be officially credited to Richy overall as it was under his purview and orchestration. Same as if a dancer had given input that changed the choreo. You could  say thats what's happening in these interviews.

Unless someone specifically calls the other out as completely disingenuous, in public --which would be like, prove it--It's one of those things you will never get a straight answer about. Plus an asst may often act as your proxy on set or in rehearsals (are there pics of Laurieann on BR set like Richy?). So, she may have laid out the framework for that clients movement narrative in general but let Richy add the flair and details at times.  Which means, who knows. That's what happens with collabs. It will never be fully formed from one mind only, so they'll both just say they "worked" on it.

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
10 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I can do it :gayhat: I learn most of Gaga's dances. I love most of them tbh.

Dancin' in Clircles alone >>>>> your fave's best moves.

I can deff see where some of the criticism comes from, ngl, but I personally think he's fantastic. The camp moves, the sexual moves, and everything in between just fits well with her music.

Omg Dancin' In Circles is iconic! I do this in my room whenever I listen lady gaga nfl GIF by Mashable

(I know this is the human wheel in the gif)

End Racism Now

PartySick
7 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Omg Dancin' In Circles is iconic! I do this in my room whenever I listen lady gaga nfl GIF by Mashable

(I know this is the human wheel in the gif)

Gyrating the hips to the beat going in a circle with yourself(:ally:) is so freaking fun. It helps keep your lower back and hips limber too :gayhat:

🖤

xoxo Craig
18 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Gyrating the hips to the beat going in a circle with yourself(:ally:) is so freaking fun. It helps keep your lower back and hips limber too :gayhat:

Its like hulahooping without the hoop

:tony:

End Racism Now

andy232000
1 hour ago, xoxo Craig said:

He came up with Schieße... literally all of Gaga's iconic dances where done by him. In recent years, John Wayne, Applause, Venus, Sexxx Dreams... they are all pretty good

Apart from Schiebe none of those are particularly praised by the fandom. He was also responsible for the updates on the Poker Face choreo and Dance in the Dark (although that shouldn't be even allowed to be called dance) that have basically downgraded the choreos. 

He is also always met with lukewarm to negative reviews in his videos for unreleased choreos. 

I think he is a fantastic dancer with great energy, but imo, he overcomplicates the dance moves most of the time, and cant actually create dances that aesthetically match the sound of the songs. 

He is just not as constant as he should be or “used to be” with his past choreos

it seems to be a common factor in her team lately

Aphrodizy26
2 hours ago, KNJ said:

Umm. I'm not exactly sure what you're saying but the singer's choreography is never exactly the same as the backup bc of breath control, pitch, stamina reasons etc.

The choreography is constantly changing but signature moves usually always stay. This is for any artist. Otherwise it'd be like her changing your fave part of a song. What world do you want to live in without the  "whoas" in Judas? Same for the moves that go with that part.

As for Gaga she knows her limits and she is doing what she wants to make her show great. Not be a better pro dancer, like Richys students. If she has to slow down or remove choreography to.... be flipped while singing,then well hey....that's the Queen we signed up for :ally:

I’m agreeing with you

my thing is everyone here is acting as if Richy’s bringing this 100% to gaga but what i’m saying is i’m like 1000% sure she has a lot of involvement in the choreo and shes keeping her health in mind. 

3 hours ago, Akiki said:

Praying for Richy to work with someone else. I need someone new with Gaga. He is a good dancer but his choreos are so... lackluster :laughga:

Ok. I'll bite. Let's have fun. Whose choreos do you not find lackluster? Vids/links pls

2 minutes ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

I’m agreeing with you

my thing is everyone here is acting as if Richy’s bringing this 100% to gaga but what i’m saying is i’m like 1000% sure she has a lot of involvement in the choreo and shes keeping her health in mind. 

Oh no doubt! The work has to be adapted to the clients abilities. I'm not referring specifically to what Gaga s doing. There's the complete visual aesthetic of every bodies' placement and movement on the stage that is completely his responsibility. Every body on every Gaga stage/event. The argument being presented in this thread, is that upon reviewing the last 8-9 years worth of Lady Gaga performances, he, somehow, has not at all been successful  or  deserves to have that responsibility anymore.  Aren't we a great bunch here at GGD?:sure:

moonboywow

1. Not every song has to have a super fierce choreo to go with it. Let the woman be silly. I want more choreo like that and like this 

2. Okay. Become Gaga's choreographer then. See if you can make a new dance for the singles she puts out plus for the tour. Every song needs a dance. So do it and then come back and tell me if you're better than richy 

adamsenigma
7 hours ago, Im You said:

Where is this hate coming from?

His choreos are terrible and messy. 

moonboywow
1 minute ago, adammonroe said:

What is that. :cryga:

A not serious sounding song with choreo to match? 

Regina George
5 hours ago, Renie said:

Again, just like with Sarah, until I see any of the people complaining about Richy’s choreography actually doing his choreo, can you really complain? Sure you may not like it and think it’s basic, but can you do it?:trollga: 

Also is Dr. Phil still a thing?!:saladga:

This doesn’t make any sense tho. So you can’t say a movie is bad if you yourself don’t know how to make movies, or that some photo is bad if you yourself don’t know how to take good photos? I mean it really doesn’t make any sense. People have opinions and they are free to express it even if they are not good at that particular thing. I’m not saying I agree with this Richy or Sarah hate but I surely don’t agree with this “don’t express your negative opinions if you yourself don’t know how to do it” politic. 

Archived