💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Richy Jackson critiques girl who claims she’s the “best dancer in the world

Stef

Featured Posts

FATCAT

Everyone claiming that every single part of Gaga's team is failing, but they seem to forget that Gaga is responsible for their hiring & current job. You're really criticizing Gaga's judgement if you think her team is terrible. So tread lightly.

Purr more, hiss less.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Everyone claiming that every single part of Gaga's team is failing, but they seem to forget that Gaga is responsible for their hiring & current job. You're really criticizing Gaga's judgement if you think her team is terrible. So tread lightly.

You're saying that like they hesitate when an opportunity to criticize Gaga arises  :nooo:

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

FATCAT
3 minutes ago, Lionel Hutz said:

You're saying that like they hesitate when an opportunity to criticize Gaga arises  :nooo:

jurassic park film GIF

Little monsters with "opinions" and "constructive criticism"

Purr more, hiss less.

Pierre

Who remembers the americano choreography at the BTW ball and whatever that chair choreo was at the artRave? :lmao:

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

FATCAT
4 minutes ago, EdgeOfGloryGa said:

Where is this hate coming from?

They got heat for coming after Sara, now they're moving back to target someone else.

Purr more, hiss less.

TimisaMonster

TimisaMonster critiques man who claims he’s the "best choreographer in the world"...

:reductive:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Rudz Xinc
14 minutes ago, EdgeOfGloryGa said:

I can't stand his attitude. He feels like he's the best choreographer in the world. In fact, none of this choreo are memorable.

Look at those clowns

It’s probably mean of us to criticize Richy so harshly, but I understand how this could draw fans’ ire. A lot of us really dislike his choreography. Boomkack was a psycho and I’m glad Gaga ditched her but damn... she was a good choreographer for Gaga.

People are really out here talking out their ass about Richy.

Andy Cohen Wtf GIF by loveconnectionfox

Y'all seem to consistently forget that Richys had a hand in every move Gaga s been swinging her ass to since day one. Assistant choreographer does not mean he was basically an intern getting Laurieann's coffee. It means they worked together , each, including Gaga, contributing parts to a whole, creating collaborative works we've been trying to learn and show off at the Balls since day one. Richy has been Head Choreographer and Visual Director of the HoG since 2011. Which means every time you've seen Gaga, or the squad, move an inch, in a professional setting, in the last eight years...it was under Richy's purview. Show some respect.:pawsup:

Spoiler

Act right before you get "them hands" like that sass-ass that came for Sarah et al  :ladyhaha:

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Vergil
28 minutes ago, EdgeOfGloryGa said:

It’s not hate. At least not for me. I just don’t like him as a choreographer.

26 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

They got heat for coming after Sara, now they're moving back to target someone else.

Uh no it’s well known that a large portion of her fanbase including tons of members here think richy’s Choreography is frequently laughable, cringey, and doesn’t fit the song. That he goes around with this huge ego attitude adds to the “hate”.

Archived