Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Roger of American Dad! Inspired by Lady Gaga?

Im You

Featured Posts

Roger is one of the main characters in Seth Macfarlane's animated comedy series "American Dad!", He is a space alien who dresses up in personas.

large.jpg

In the Season 11, Episode [12] titled "The Dentist's Wife" [April, 18th 2016], Roger loses his core-identity after becoming fascinated by a dentist's wife Meredith. He decides to find a new persona that will impress her and when he isn't satisfied with his closet contents, heads to his own persona factory to create a new persona 'Cecilia Takaru'.

As Meredith hosts a book club meeting, Roger debuts his new persona and backstory, impressing the women present, but his attempt to fake his way through results in blowing his cover so he returns to his factory in frustration.

Roger: "Cecilia Takaru is a lie! All of these personas are lies! Masks! They cover up the fact that I'm empty inside. I'm like an onion when you peel away the layers there's nothing left except tears."

Using a flamethrower, he destroys his entire collection and vows to live a boring life as just himself.

Francine: "Why would you do this?! That was your lifes work!"

Roger: "That life is over. Im done creating characters. Im gonna live the rest of my days living as me."

River
3 minutes ago, EdgeOfGloryGa said:

Roger: "Cecilia Takaru is a lie! All of these personas are lies! Masks! They cover up the fact that I'm empty inside. I'm like an onion when you peel away the layers there's nothing left except tears."

Onion Girl? :udidnt:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Craven Moorecox

Omg! My favorite part of the episode is when Meredith though roger was a waiteress :ladyhaha:

Smother Em Eh

You know it’s ironic and funny how you ask this because, being a fan of both American Dad & Gaga,

I have always wondered this! :triggered:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Shipper
On 8/19/2019 at 10:42 AM, Im You said:

Roger is one of the main characters in Seth Macfarlane's animated comedy series "American Dad!", He is a space alien who dresses up in personas.

large.jpg

In the Season 11, Episode [12] titled "The Dentist's Wife" [April, 18th 2016], Roger loses his core-identity after becoming fascinated by a dentist's wife Meredith. He decides to find a new persona that will impress her and when he isn't satisfied with his closet contents, heads to his own persona factory to create a new persona 'Cecilia Takaru'.

As Meredith hosts a book club meeting, Roger debuts his new persona and backstory, impressing the women present, but his attempt to fake his way through results in blowing his cover so he returns to his factory in frustration.

Using a flamethrower, he destroys his entire collection and vows to live a boring life as just himself.

Francine: "Why would you do this?! That was your lifes work!"

Roger: "That life is over. Im done creating characters. Im gonna live the rest of my days living as me."

I hope this isnt a prediction of what will happen to Gaga's career.

Just like the Simpsons predicted Trump would win 16 years before he won.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Archived