Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Pitchfork reviews Taylor Swift's first five albums

joesuda

Featured Posts

After years of ignoring Taylor’s album releases, Pitchfork has finally reviewed Taylor’s entire back catalogue, rating “RED” as her best & “reputation” as her worst.  Pitchfork has been criticised before for ignoring Taylor Swift, especially after they reviewed Ryan Adams's cover album for 1989, even though they had not reviewed any of her albums. In 2017 they reviewed reputation and today they released the reviews for all of the albums. You can read the full reviews here:  https://pitchfork.com/artists/28495-taylor-swift/albumreviews/?utm_medium=social&utm_social-type=owned&mbid=social_twitter&utm_source=twitter&utm_brand=p4k
ECUpEYkXYAAssuV.jpgECUpEYhW4AAu6lZ.jpg

Knew you'd make fun of me

Illuminati

The fact that they reviewed Ryan Adams 1989 cover album before the actual 1989 that came out a year before :deadbanana: Imagine being so petty

Just now, Illuminati said:

The fact that they reviewed Ryan Adams 1989 cover album before the actual 1989 that came out a year before :deadbanana: Imagine being so petty

I mean they reviewed 1989 in 2019 so 4 years after they reviewed the Ryan Adams covers, at least Taylor's version got a higher score, Ryan Adams only got a 4

Gagz4Gaga

It’s Pitchfork. Their opinions don’t matter that much anyway. :coffee:

nostalgia’s for geeks

Ryusei
Just now, gagaweekly said:

How Red is higher than 1989:toofunny:

Cause it's the better album :tea:

Musery

Just now, Ryusei said:

source.gif 

They literally but her self-titled album higher, this truly is a crime

Spock

I mean, no lies were told in those reviews (I would rate Red lower and Reputation higher) but they ain’t slick 

First of all, they just got dragged and called out by Vogue (their sister publication) for reviewing Ryan’s 1989 and not Taylor’s. 

And you can SMELL the set up with giving her older albums high ratings so they can give Lover a very low one, and use that to drag

who will love me when the night is over

Archived