Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why Is Everyone Hating on Katy?

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

TheQueenEnthusiast
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

I think the issue is that you don't get her humour, which is fine :awkney:

If Small Talk was cringey because of the "Blah Blah Blah" then wouldn't that make Kesha's single with the exact same words also cringey?  Small Talk is a cute song, Charlies production ruined it.

She was fine on AI from the clips I have seen. And I already said Swish Swish music video was a mess. :awkney: 

There is literally nothing that can justify  hating on Katy Perry

Well her humor is cringey : D !

No one is talking about Kesha, so that's out of the equation. 

And if you fail to see how any of that is cringey, I don't know what to tell you lmao. disgusted cringe GIF

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
Just now, Runway said:

Even Zayn can get his songs to chart in his home country, a feat that seems foreign for the 365 singer.

Also Praying has better digital sales than any Katy song since CTTR as well as bigger longevity on the hot 100

XsNp2u6rqAQhLJXjeS9-HHibBWSHwz_BIqB_JqZZ

Zayn's last album peaked at Number 64 on the Hot 100... literally one of the biggest flops of the decade

Praying got a sympathy boost, it certainly isnt a great song. Katy is still the most successful singer out them all

End Racism Now

gumzy3000
32 minutes ago, Doncho said:

Because she is a successful female singer, thats it :saladga:

The gays like to preach about female power but they are the first to trash other female artists

Are gay people not allowed to have opinions? Her new music is nothing like the music she was releasing from Teenage Dream or Prism. It is really bad in comparison and its not talking trash when we say it is terrible music and call it what it is. Also has nothing to do with female power. :awkney:

trolly troll troll

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, TheQueenEnthusiast said:

Well her humor is cringey : D !

No one is talking about Kesha, so that's out of the equation. 

And if you fail to see how any of that is cringey, I don't know what to tell you lmao. disgusted cringe GIF

Maybe you dont have a good sense of humour  :awkney:   None of it was cringey other than the SS music video

There is still nothing to justify hate against her, she is the sweetest and most kindest pop star out there :awkney:   

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
Just now, gumzy3000 said:

Are gay people not allowed to have opinions? Her new music is nothing like the music she was releasing from Teenage Dream or Prism. It is really bad in comparison and its not talking trash when we say it is terrible music and call it what it is. Also has nothing to do with female power. :awkney:

Its like someone saying they should hate on Gaga because she doesn't make music that has the same type of vibe as The Fame/Monster or Born This Way. 

Katy's new music is fine, 365 Con Calma and NRO are bops :awkney:

End Racism Now

TheQueenEnthusiast
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

Maybe you dont have a good sense of humour  :awkney:   None of it was cringey other than the SS music video

There is still nothing to justify hate against her, she is the sweetest and most kindest pop star out there :awkney:   

Recognizing the faults of the people you stan is important because otherwise it's just blind worship. 

You clearly don't. She has no sense of humor. Sorry, not sorry love. jennifer lopez idk GIF

Little Fighter

I love Katy. I have bought every album on iTunes and on cd and gifted albums to my friends. She was one of the first artists I was a stan of. That said, even I have to admit that a lot of her music can be viewed as typical pop music. She relies heavily on whatever sound is popular, which makes her feel ingenuous.  Her lyrics rarely have depth, which says a lot considering she often pays other people to help write her songs. Her music feels like profit, not art. It doesn't make her music bad because there is a place for that music. It's fun music. I like fun music. I like Katy's music. What I find most annoying is that her, and other pop stars who create shallow music, receive world wide attention while true artists who write their own songs, play their own instruments, and create their own choreography are ignored and underappreciated. Everything about Katy's music feels like a gimmick. If you look back on her earlier music, from the A Katy Perry era, you can feel so much more soul in it than you do now. It feels like every song she writes is manufactured to a hit, which is fine, but it's not genuine art. I know Katy can do better, but she doesn't, and that is why I 'hate' her. 

<3 Little Fighter = Gaga & Xtina stan <3

gumzy3000
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

Its like someone saying they should hate on Gaga because she doesn't make music that has the same type of vibe as The Fame/Monster or Born This Way. 

Sorry, let me clarify. I meant her QUALITY of music since TD and Prism has declined insanely. I do not mean she should go back to bubble gum pop. I really do not care which genre she goes to as long as she does it really good. 

trolly troll troll

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, TheQueenEnthusiast said:

Recognizing the faults of the people you stan is important because otherwise it's just blind worship. 

You clearly don't. She has no sense of humor. Sorry, not sorry love. jennifer lopez idk GIF

I do recognize the faults of my fave... but Katys humour is not one of them. Neither is her songs, or her personality :awkney:

End Racism Now

Runway
9 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Zayn's last album peaked at Number 64 on the Hot 100... literally one of the biggest flops of the decade

Praying got a sympathy boost, it certainly isnt a great song. Katy is still the most successful singer out them all

At least he released an album, on the other hand Katy Perry doesn't even know if there's enough demand for her albums :air: 

Is that why praying was nominated for a Grammy in 2018? something Katy has failed to do since 2015 :rip:  (yes we know Katycats think grammys don't mean anything :lmao: )

The very fact you are now comparing her to artists like Kesha and Zayn who are actually doing very well in with their respective niche audiences just exposes how greatly KP's standards have been LOWERED since 2014, when she used to stomp on any girl, not just small artists with only 1% on the massive promo campaigns used by Katy's team

TheQueenEnthusiast
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

Gaga's music was never trash though lmao. No one denies BTW and TFM was amazing. But cheek to cheek was really good even though It was jazz, Joanne was extremely sentimental, loving and had a country foundation. And ASIB is ****ing amazing. But do you see the difference, you cannot compare Gaga to Katy. Gaga is expanding her horizons and it's all different to previous eras but it's never EVER bad, experts agree on this. THAT'S the difference between comparing the two. You cannot compare simply put. 

xoxo Craig
Just now, TheQueenEnthusiast said:

Gaga's music was never trash though lmao. No one denies BTW and TFM was amazing. But cheek to cheek was really good even though It was jazz, Joanne was extremely sentimental, loving and had a country foundation. And ASIB is ****ing amazing. But do you see the difference, you cannot compare Gaga to Katy. Gaga is expanding her horizons and it's all different to previous eras but it's never EVER bad, experts agree on this. THAT'S the difference between comparing the two. You cannot compare simply put. 

But Katys music has never been trash either. She makes bops all the time :madge:  

End Racism Now

TheQueenEnthusiast

But anyways this is about Katy. Like I said, if she drops the cringey act, finds a new forte, and clears up her history, people wouldn't hate her. 

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, Runway said:

At least he released an album, on the other hand Katy Perry doesn't even know if there's enough demand for her albums :air: 

Is that why praying was nominated for a Grammy in 2018? something Katy has failed to do since 2015 :rip:  (yes we know Katycats think grammys don't mean anything :lmao: )

The very fact you are now comparing her to artists like Kesha and Zayn who are actually doing very well in with their respective niche audiences just exposes how greatly KP's standards have been LOWERED since 2014, when she used to stomp on any girl, not just small artists with only 1% on the massive promo campaigns used by Katy's team

Yes... the acadmey felt sorry for Kesha and gave her the nomination.  :awkney:  Katy already said that she will be releasing an album... and there is much more of a demand than Zayn :air:   

End Racism Now

Born To Slay

She has two sexual misconduct allegations against her, so I don’t know why she isn’t getting more hate

Archived