💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

HDD: Lover 200k digital, physical similar to Reputation

Spock

Featured Posts

Spock
51 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

Lmao I thought you were talking about Reputation, and I was like, girl Rep was robbed of every award that could’ve been at the Grammys.

Speak Now. I get you. :selena:

Of course, I was talking about the Grammy award winning, self written album Speak Now :ally:

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LateToCult

Ariana stans are already talking sh*t on Twitter when we all know Lover is gonna outsell TUN in the US in like a month.  :air:

Saint Gaga
7 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Ariana stans are already talking sh*t on Twitter when we all know Lover is gonna outsell TUN in the US in like a month.  :air:

We never did.stop spreading fake news

Monster7
1 hour ago, FlopSlurper said:

Yeah not many artists can relate to these Glorious numbers :flower:

It's still selling to this day and pushing for 5m WW

ASIB so close to reach Reputation:bradley:

And not far from being the best selling album of 2018 above Drake's and Post Malone's:bradley:

Lucas

I really hope it will have 1million sales but I doubt it, she's been "flopping" -to her own standards- with this era so far ... Maybe if she released the masterpiece title track as the lead it would debut with 5million sales :firega:

It’ll open to less than 1M and the narrative will be that her popularity is fading, even though she’ll post unheard of numbers in this streaming age. And she’ll have a hugely profitable tour bringing in top tier revenue. But the internet narrative will still be that she’s “over”. It’s inevitable.

LIMECHAKRA

Yeah I'm gonna guess 700k-900k with a stiff second week drop. I think it will ultimately achieve about the same sales as a Rihanna or Pink album.

Mana Mahad
8 minutes ago, LIMECHAKRA said:

Yeah I'm gonna guess 700k-900k with a stiff second week drop. I think it will ultimately achieve about the same sales as a Rihanna or Pink album.

pink last album flopped tho

Archived