Spock

Featured Posts

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Illuminati
7 minutes ago, Oshawott said:

It'll be front-loaded just like Reputation so. :ladyhaha:

She already has two #2s and an album that will go platinum within a week or two of its release. She could end the era right there and it would still be a huge success.

Thomas P

I’m scared cause people will label lover a flop if it sells anything less than 1mil. It’s not fair but it’s a fact. 

She’ll have BY FAR the biggest debut week since Rep, 2 years ago, but even if she sells 800k, people will unfairly label it her flop album. 

Taylor out here doing so well for over a decade, that her bar is set so much higher than everyone else to the point that even when she demolishes them, she’ll still be labeled a flop. When will your fave? :bradley:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Spock
12 minutes ago, SimplyTheBest said:

And this is her "underperforming" era  :air:

I mean, her last labeled “flop” era opened with 1 million sales in the first week, won two Grammys and cemented her as a stadium act. So if she flops like that again I wouldn’t mind  :ohwell:

who will love me when the night is over

Illuminati
5 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

I’m scared cause people will label lover a flop if it sells anything less than 1mil. It’s not fair but it’s a fact. 

She’ll have BY FAR the biggest debut week since Rep, 2 years ago, but even if she sells 800k, people will unfairly label it her flop album. 

Taylor out here doing so well for over a decade, that her bar is set so much higher than everyone else to the point that even when she demolishes them, she’ll still be labeled a flop. When will your fave? :bradley:

They said the same thing about Reputation and mocked her slow ticket tour strategy and she ended up having the biggest tour in her career. I think she will be fine regardless of what people say. :nick:

TheQueenEnthusiast
6 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

I don't even like Taylor's music but people are so brave her calling any of her albums flop. Maybe sonically on an individual basis but Taylor literally outsells all our favs. She's about to outsell Adele this decade like?? 

Thomas P
2 minutes ago, Spock said:

I mean, her last labeled “flop” era opened with 1 million sales in the first week, won two Grammys and cemented her as a stadium act. So if she flops like that again I wouldn’t mind  :ohwell:

Lmao I thought you were talking about Reputation, and I was like, girl Rep was robbed of every award that could’ve been at the Grammys.

Speak Now. I get you. :selena:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Guillaume Hamon
17 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

It's like when gaga sold "nothing" with ARTPOP yet cyrus bangerz was selling less and never called flop.

Or when joanne nearly sold as much as Ari album at the time and joanne was a "commercial failure" while no one was talking sh*t about Ari's sells.

They put them so high that a fine result is deemed terrible afterwards.

FlopSlurper
29 minutes ago, Oshawott said:

It'll be front-loaded just like Reputation so. :ladyhaha:

Yeah not many artists can relate to these Glorious numbers :flower:

It's still selling to this day and pushing for 5m WW

FfFfFfFF

The number per say is amazing but not indicating a 1M opening. I don't think it will do +1M.

Archived