💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billie Eilish for V Magazine

radioactive

Featured Posts

misunderstood
1 hour ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

They could have done something so crazy and artsy with Billie but they decided to dress her as a bland bride in black and white and talk about artistic integrity :madge:

You act like artists make the decisions for every aspect of everything my god :laughga: they can’t control a ****ing photoshoot

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
misunderstood
7 minutes ago, Hoss said:

ugh she looks good but i’m so tired of her “i hate this i don’t wanna be here” face. it makes me think that she takes her whole career as a joke??? like can she smile or serve a different aesthetic? idek i sound like a hater 

That’s just her face lol

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Tom Nook

Anyways :awkney:

I love it it’s different from her neon hip hop aesthetic, and the other photos have a vintage witchy feel but that’s because of the Inez and Vinoodh influence :diane:

also what’s with men telling women to smile more :triggered:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

boyerased

I like it.

I guess it was her because they want a new chapter. Members here may not agree but some people see that potential in her to shape culture like how Gaga did ten years ago. 

Choosing an established act while a celebration is somehow a retrospect. It goes against V's point of always moving forward.

The photoshoot is nothing special, don't understand why Monsters are angry its her ?! we had a V Magazine cover 5 mins ago, calm down :saladga:

Zander

I actually really like the cover. I think it’s a good and different look from her usual boyish style.

HookerOnAChurch

I don't like how she looks here. She's 17, on this cover she seems 30. Btw Cardi V is a :flop:

WORLDofGAGA

I didn’t really think it was going to be Gaga but it looks like they photoshopped camilla cabello’s hair on her head lol, must be the angle, other than that she looks good!

@W0RLDofGAGA

DelusionalGaga

Lmao :air: No one could have guessed Billie. That silhouette looked nothing like her, and even now she looks so out of place in that photo :rip:

RAMROD
37 minutes ago, mr.peter said:

wow she looks just like bif naked in that photo 

who remembers the good sis Bif

Blasphemy! Don't ever compare. Bif is great. :triggered:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

mr.peter
42 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Blasphemy! Don't ever compare. Bif is great. :triggered:

I mean just in that photo with that wig :oops:

Sneaky Oliver
2 hours ago, misunderstood said:

You act like artists make the decisions for every aspect of everything my god :laughga: they can’t control a ****ing photoshoot

I’m not blaming Billie, that’s why I said “they” meaning the magazines team :huh:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived