Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sales

Is The Fame not diamond status?

TheQueenEnthusiast

Featured Posts

TheQueenEnthusiast
1 minute ago, BenG said:

Doubt either of them are, especially Just Dance

Just Dance 's last certification was in 2015 and it got x8 plat (8mil). That was in 2015 before the Super Bowl, ASIB, Joanne, all the renowned Oscar and Grammy performances, and her becoming massively popular with the general public all over again. It definitely HAS TO be over 9mil at this point tbh and very close to diamond, or diamond

Supersonic
2 minutes ago, TheQueenEnthusiast said:

Just Dance 's last certification was in 2015 and it got x8 plat (8mil). That was in 2015 before the Super Bowl, ASIB, Joanne, all the renowned Oscar and Grammy performances, and her becoming massively popular with the general public all over again. It definitely HAS TO be over 9mil at this point tbh and very close to diamond, or diamond

Just Dance didn't really benefit a lot from Gaga's discography boost, the last time we did the numbers for Just Dance in the chart thread (2-3 months ago) we had it at like... 8.9M. Which is not even enough for a higher certification.

TheQueenEnthusiast
Just now, Supersonic said:

Just Dance didn't really benefit a lot from Gaga's discography boost, the last time we did the numbers for Just Dance in the chart thread (2-3 months ago) we had it at like... 8.9M. Which is not even enough for a higher certification.

UGHHHHH, did you guys also do the Fame though? the album has to be diamond or imma be sad

Andreu
6 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Maybe because its mediocre by Gaga's standards :ally: :vegas:

24 minutes ago, TheQueenEnthusiast said:

JD's catalogue sales is pretty tragic for such a huge smash

FRANZGA
29 minutes ago, TheQueenEnthusiast said:

/: I don't think it could've reach .5mil in 10 months, maybe .3mil, so I'm guessing it's around 9.7 or 9.8 like you said earlier. 

TF did ~200k+ cause it did ~170k from the last 6months as per Nielsen MidYear.. but that's only considering Audio Streams.. 

Say 100k-200k from Video Streams.. yeah still not 10M.. but it's really close :bradley:

AJRocketMan

Because the album hasn’t even sold five million worldwide yet. Albums don’t sell anymore and haven’t for several years. This isn’t the 1990s.

TheQueenEnthusiast
25 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

Because the album hasn’t even sold five million worldwide yet. Albums don’t sell anymore and haven’t for several years. This isn’t the 1990s.

The Fame hasn't sold five million???????  https://chartmasters.org/2018/03/cspc-lady-gaga-popularity-analysis-2/17/ you might be talking about something else but Chartmasters also says, "This is it! The Fame / The Fame Monster achieves the massive total of 33,6 million equivalent album sales, way higher than anything released since 2000 by anyone minus Adele." 

I dunno if you're talking about something else like physical copies or something like that 

AJRocketMan
19 minutes ago, TheQueenEnthusiast said:

The Fame hasn't sold five million???????  https://chartmasters.org/2018/03/cspc-lady-gaga-popularity-analysis-2/17/ you might be talking about something else but Chartmasters also says, "This is it! The Fame / The Fame Monster achieves the massive total of 33,6 million equivalent album sales, way higher than anything released since 2000 by anyone minus Adele." 

I dunno if you're talking about something else like physical copies or something like that 

I’m talking about full albums, not album equivalent units, which is cheating in my eyes.

TheQueenEnthusiast
1 minute ago, AJRocketMan said:

I’m talking about full albums, not album equivalent units, which is cheating in my eyes.

amanda seyfried whatever GIF

Archived