💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Did she disappear again?

MrHappy

Featured Posts

MrHappy

When her first photo was published a few days ago on her IG stroy I was go crazy and she is counined to hype us with other studio photos but now her IG is silent again I'm afraid shell be disappear again, maybe this is not a sign of anything, after all, only two days have passed after the hypeing but I cant stop thinking about that. What if we glad too early, what if there is more time to release her new album or lead single. The photos Gaga shared were perhaps not a sign of anything. What If she disappears again like she did a few months ago? 

stressed sean astin GIF

(Sorry for my English)

seashellplay

does she rlly live for the applause???????????  :triggered:  read PEREZHILTON.com to find out! 

Delusional
2 minutes ago, SeashellGangsta said:

does she rlly live for the applause???????????  :triggered:  read PEREZHILTON.com to find out! 

your new here, so I’ll let this go. But say that name here again and the gaga demon gives you a virus 

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

TINDER

she ain't releasing this year, she only posted those oldass photos to reassure monsters who've had lost all their hopes on the album! Yikes, all those missed opportunities this year! I'm so :saladga:

Why Gaga?

I am tinder

seashellplay

We will look in retrospect when we have LG8 coming up and wish gaga released albums this quickly as LG6..... :lana: 

Regina George

Gaga:*doesn’t post anything for 2 days*

Monsters on GGD:”Did she disappear again?”

:excuseu:

JustifyMyLove

She just posted some pictures a couple of days ago let her rest a little :koons: at least we know she’s alive hsfjwjd 

Julia Volkova #1 stan

ydnmnme

She’s getting ready to announce her new single this week

:ally:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Archived