1 hour ago, Jsays said:

Check 6:16 and turn your volume up tel me that’s not her voice 

Lit rally don’t hear anything ma’am

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Inferno
22 hours ago, LilyLark said:

I still don't understand why people thought Gaga would be on the cover. She was on V only six or seven months ago.....

I mean in their defense though if anyone were to cover multiple times in a year it would be Gaga. she gets v covers like kardashians get tabloid covers lol they dont even really mean anything to me at this point

LilyLark
41 minutes ago, Inferno said:

I mean in their defense though if anyone were to cover multiple times in a year it would be Gaga. she gets v covers like kardashians get tabloid covers lol they dont even really mean anything to me at this point

Sure, but some were acting like it was a sure thing or she had a 50/50 shot of showing up on V.....

I actually think Gaga will probably cover Rolling Stone if she does any magazine covers for LG6. She clearly wants the gossip about her romantic life to stop, and Rolling Stone tends to avoid that sort of thing unlike some other magazines.

Inferno
2 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Sure, but some were acting like it was a sure thing or she had a 50/50 shot of showing up on V.....

I actually think Gaga will probably cover Rolling Stone if she does any magazine covers for LG6. She clearly wants the gossip about her romantic life to stop, and Rolling Stone tends to avoid that sort of thing unlike some other magazines.

It'd be refreshing to see her on some other covers this time around, although i cant really remember the joanne era right now....i dont recall her doing the same kind of magazine tour she had done with previous eras. idek how important/relevant it is to do so i just like to see the shoots haha

Archived