💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Last Time You Listened To Joanne?

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Widows Kiss

Today; Hey Girl, Sinner's Prayer, Come To Mama, Grigio Girls, and Just Another Day. A top 5 :applause:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In full? 2016 I guess :shrug:

However, I use couple songs here and there (mainly Come to Mama and Just AnotherDay). 

idk i think back in 2015 was the last time

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

KatieJudasGaga4
1 hour ago, adammonroe said:

I don't wanna be rude but if you don't even listen to the album of your favorite artist then why make an account on a site about that person. 

It's weird to me. It's like doing an account on a Madonna site when I haven’t even listened to a full album of hers. I don't know if I'm explaining myself right. :saladga:

But anyways, you are not missing anything. :huntyga:

I'm sorry, but the same can be said about you. Why be on this site dedicated to your favorite artist, but basically trash one of her albums. Saying "you're not missing anything"  and " the most boring and bland released that year". Like come on, you are sounding like a Twitter user hating on Gaga.

Customzanotti

Yesterday, and i listen to sinner's prayer and jad the most  :vegas:

Pompom hole n streets w/ ma heels

AJRocketMan

It’s been several months, about the end of last year I believe, but I listen to individual songs quite often. Perfect Illusion, Dancing in Circles, and Angel Down are my go-tos. You know what? I am going to listen to the album in full tomorrow. :vegas:

HausofGabo

ages, haha I think that I only listen to BTW and ARTPOP in full. 

Diamond heart99

Today while making dinner...for my white nationalist and soccer mom friends. :usrs:

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

LateToCult

Haven’t listened to the full album since like late 2017 I think?

I don't really remember when the last time I listened to a song from the album tho. Probably listened to the single Joanne when it won a Grammy.

StuckInMyMind

I won’t lie it’s been a while since I’ve listened to any Gaga aside from Spanking New Sessions

OpenHeartedMonster

Last time: yesterday

I listen to Joanne every week multiple times except like three songs. Joanne is my favorite album!

KatieJudasGaga4
1 hour ago, Lionel Hutz said:

idk i think back in 2015 was the last time

So you heard the album a year before she wrote some of the songs and before it was released and didn't give us info about it :triggered:

Archived