💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Last Time You Listened To Joanne?

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Pop Music

after not popping the album on for like 6 months (only listening to songs I seek out or come on shuffle) I put it on today and realized how good of a album Joanne is to clean to and how smooth of a listen it is to just have in the background. So how often do you go back to Joanne as a whole and when is the last time you listened to the full album? 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
calmar

In full? Ages, since I strongly dislike Angel Down, Hey Girl, and a few others on the album. As for individual songs, idk, a while, I guess.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

I think a couple of days ago, it's a great album :wub:

I actually listened to it in full yesterday while I was cleaning the house, it's so funny you said that :laughga:

I do listen to it fairly regularly, but I will skip a track or two usually

4 minutes ago, calmar said:

In full? Ages, since I strongly dislike Angel Down, Hey Girl, and a few others on the album. As for individual songs, idk, a while, I guess.

tasteless confirmed

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

ImTired

The whole thing? Can't remember. I'd rather give my streams to Her Royal Highness, the album of the millennium, Ms ARTPOP herself. I listen to that whole ablum at least once a month. And my skin is clear because of it. 

HoneyB

Literally today, Diamond Heart, Dancing in Circles, and Hey Girl are my holy trinity:nooo:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Suspiria
18 minutes ago, Haus Swiftie said:

after not popping the album on for like 6 months (only listening to songs I seek out or come on shuffle) I put it on today and realized how good of a album Joanne is to clean to and how smooth of a listen it is to just have in the background. So how often do you go back to Joanne as a whole and when is the last time you listened to the full album? 

Such a perfect description of this bland album:stalkga:

HeavyyMetalVenuss

i haven’t listened to the album in full, yet. i’ve only listened to PI, MR and JW

Cake like Malibu Gaga

10 minutes ago, HeavyyMetalVenuss said:

i haven’t listened to the album in full, yet. i’ve only listened to PI, MR and JW

wyd then sis? :triggered:

HeavyyMetalVenuss
11 minutes ago, Kween said:

wyd then sis? :triggered:

being a fake fan :bradley:

Cake like Malibu Gaga

Archived