💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What should Katy do to stay relevant?

devilrhino

Featured Posts

devilrhino

In the age of streaming, hip hop and more generic based pop music, what does Katy Perry need to do to stay relevant. With NRO (2011 electropop sound) underperforming for her standards and now Small Talk looking like it may be arguably the biggest flop single in her entire career, how should she proceed? 

Should she have a Joanne esque era following along the lines of the one that got away acoustic and thinking of you? Return to her pop-rock beginnings like One of the boys? Keep pushing electropop teenage dream pop? Or something entirely new? 

music video chained to the rhythm GIF by Katy Perry

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she should just be herself <3 

you can't force people to like you or your music, she could do anything possible to try and regain fans and it could still fail. I think she should honestly just focus on herself and making music that speaks to her. 

Pop Music

I would say go for a more stripped down indie pop sound 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

She needs to do something different, she started out with a sort of pop-rock sound with One Of The Boys, but transitioned into only doing pop. I think she needs to do something a bit different, like everything she does is just pure pop over and over, it gets people tired. I think she should try going back and doing a rockish style album, people would LOVE do hear that, even if it doesn't chart well, it would be very refreshing to hear that kind of stuff from her :firega:

she should go back to serving BOPS. bring back the long, dark hair and serve us controversy. i kissed a girl was such a smash because it was so new and different. she needs to really bring it. small talk and NRO are not the best she is capable of doing. teenage dream was one of the best pop albums of the 2000’s. 

She should’ve taken a break from music and release her next album in 2021. This gives her enough time to reinvent herself, forget the mayhem with Witness, and develop quality work. 

Similar to Gaga, Beyonce, and Rihanna. Katy’s fans are getting older and are moving towards a more mature style of pop music while Katy is still giving bubble gum pop style which is being dominated by Ari, Taylor, Camila, etc. 

Edit: ThAt bLoNdE B!tCh MuSt GO!!!

AmericanxDream

Work with Dr. Luke again (under a pseudonym) or do a jazz album with Tony Bennett. 

brucee

take a lil break and go more pop rockish, because that fits her very well and also I think that pop rock can probably make a comeback. 

hello hello baby.

gumzy3000

Maybe she should write better songs that are more real and personal. Everything she has been releasing lately is so basic and boring. 

trolly troll troll

xoxo Craig

She is still relevant :triggered:   despite what the media is saying, she is very much relevant. 

But to have global domination again, she should make this her last season of idol and focus her work into crafting a good solid piece of work

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, Hoss said:

she should go back to serving BOPS. bring back the long, dark hair and serve us controversy. i kissed a girl was such a smash because it was so new and different. she needs to really bring it. small talk and NRO are not the best she is capable of doing. teenage dream was one of the best pop albums of the 2000’s. 

I prefer her blonde hair... she looks amazing in Never Really Over

End Racism Now

Ladey Gaygay
Just now, Faysalaaa said:

She cant do anything, artists like Katy Perry have an expiration date

superthumb.jpg?t=1491499019

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Archived