đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What should Katy do to stay relevant?

devilrhino

Featured Posts

Serial Chiller
3 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

She is still relevant :triggered:   despite what the media is saying, she is very much relevant. 

But to have global domination again, she should make this her last season of idol and focus her work into crafting a good solid piece of work

lmao no she’s doing waaay worse off than Gaga during ARTPOP, judging by the media and GP lambasting. Idk if her management mistreated her like Gaga’s did. But her standing with the public is at an all time low. 

Everytime I thought she hit the lowest she surprised me yet again. She really needs a direction change. What happened to retiring and getting higher education or whatevs? 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stephen

The best way is to embrace her non-relevance. I see her like a Christina Aguilera type. She was really popular but now she’s just there, occasional success but mostly just a celebrity. She’s already got the TV judge thing going on. She could definitely do a Vegas residency too. Maybe after Gaga’s finishes.

RichAssPiss

I think she should take a break from the limelight. Develop industry paths for herself above and beyond singing. Definitely pop songwriting for other artists, possibly production, talent discovery, maybe start her own label imprint. I think she needs to prepare herself for a music career where singing is only one prong of what she does. It's not looking like she will re-peak anytime soon as a singer. But she can write hooks and develop cred for herself as an exec and businesswoman. Then when she feels like she has a solid foundation she should return with the music she wants to make, not chasing hits, and be OK with however it performs. Because it's not her only career anymore.

Smother Em Eh

I think she still has that pixie cut doesn’t she? 

She should twerk, hump foam fingers and try to be as sexual and fact as possible to get that clout :ohwell:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Jollibee

Make a jazz duet with a 90yr old guy, win a grammy, performed at the Oscars, release country inspired album, and to be a lead star in a movie, and win an Oscar.

KatieJudasGaga4
5 minutes ago, The Cure said:

Make a jazz duet with a 90yr old guy, win a grammy, performed at the Oscars, release country inspired album, and to be a lead star in a movie, and win an Oscar.

This is genius, who has done this?

Jollibee
3 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

This is genius, who has done this?

Uhmm, I think the legendary Miss Stefani Joanne Angeline Germanotta.

Bradley

I haven't really deeply analysed this but my guts tell me she should go dark.

Dark Horse kinda worked for her but she could definitely go darker in the veins of Alejandro/Dance in the Dark.

6 hours ago, Twitter said:

She should’ve taken a break from music and release her next album in 2021. This gives her enough time to reinvent herself, forget the mayhem with Witness, and develop quality work. 

Similar to Gaga, Beyonce, and Rihanna. Katy’s fans are getting older and are moving towards a more mature style of pop music while Katy is still giving bubble gum pop style which is being dominated by Ari, Taylor, Camila, etc. 

Edit: ThAt bLoNdE B!tCh MuSt GO!!!

Yeah, I wanted to say the same thing. The fanbase members get older and  want something more mature. She needs to do a stripped down album with songs that have meaningful lyrics and are timeless. She needs to change her hair  (maybe to black long hair or brown or something like that which will fit her). She needs to gain respect, respect lasts, attention is only temporary. She needs to have vocally powerful impressive performances like Gaga. If she continues to sing songs for teens she'll fail as she is in her 30 s and teens pay attention to younger artists (Billie, Khaled, Ariana etc).  She needs to become mature.

Lilmonzter

Make a s*x tape with a robot I mean thats interesting! 

sub-buzz-26829-1510079962-1.png?downsize

So random! :trollga:

Sing C'est la vie 

FfFfFfFF

I don't think there is something left to do. :deadbanana: If the GP isn't here for her, they won't be regardless of her switching genres. 

I do think she should take a (legitimate) break for a while and come back with an album that she's really excited about and has worked on for a while, rather than continuing to pump out new music in hope of pleasing people. NRO and Small Talk were pretty meh and obvious attempts at chart success; their lack of substance and originality was what caused them to flop.

It feels like it hasn't been that long since the Witness era, so it feels like she hasn't really started fully afresh from that. A long break would create hype (like what happened with Taylor pre-reputation, although obviously 1989 didn't flop) and she'd have a better chance of commercial success

yes and

Honesly, nothing. 

She will never be a mainstream artist again. But she is definitely gonna be a pop-legend such as Cyndi Lauper is. Cyndi had a really successful start, but it didn't end up something long soon after, kinda the same story happened with Katy. 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Archived