Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What should Katy do to stay relevant?

devilrhino

Featured Posts

LilyLark

Sort of feel like she's trying too hard to give the public what she thinks they want (slow pop) and not what she necessarily wants or the type of music which fits her musical style. Pop rock or a more stripped back sound would be an interesting change—there's also a strange clash of aesthetics and her sound (she's dressing like a 70s hippie and one kind of expects disco or a Stevie Nicks type of sound) and the fact that's she not promoting her material much. I kind of get the latter, as the media can be brutal, but there's a lot of downsides.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bonkers

Run for president.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

1 hour ago, Twitter said:

She should’ve taken a break from music and release her next album in 2021. This gives her enough time to reinvent herself, forget the mayhem with Witness, and develop quality work. 

Similar to Gaga, Beyonce, and Rihanna. Katy’s fans are getting older and are moving towards a more mature style of pop music while Katy is still giving bubble gum pop style which is being dominated by Ari, Taylor, Camila, etc. 

Edit: ThAt bLoNdE B!tCh MuSt GO!!!

Are you talking about Taylor? :triggered:

Craven Moorecox
21 minutes ago, dynamite said:

If anyone here knew the answer we'd be famous ourselves :neyde:

:what: Idk about you, but I got 34 followers on instagrams so like... I’m kinda a big deal:firega:

Nightwing

Release catchy feel-good pop songs, while still evolving alongside or ahead of the current musical sound.

A pop star like Katy doesn't need to be terribly ambitious. Just release bops, promote and connect with people.

Also, create hype. Just randomly and quietly dropping a song is not going to work. Get people excited about it!

dynamite
15 minutes ago, Craven Moorecox said:

:what: Idk about you, but I got 34 followers on instagrams so like... I’m kinda a big deal:firega:

I've got 200 I'm waiting for that cheque to come in any day now :vegas:

#influencer

Craven Moorecox
3 minutes ago, dynamite said:

I've got 200 I'm waiting for that cheque to come in any day now :vegas:

2...2..200?!?:omg:

dynamite
4 minutes ago, Craven Moorecox said:

2...2..200?!?:omg:

I KNOW RIGHT when I woke up on that fateful day and saw my follower count I couldn't help but cry and I've been crying ever since.

Craven Moorecox
1 hour ago, dynamite said:

I KNOW RIGHT when I woke up on that fateful day and saw my follower count I couldn't help but cry and I've been crying ever since.

You’re a social media influenza now :ally:

HookerOnAChurch

Cook some chicken and buy a horse a real one. Mechanical horses are not a thing anymore...:stalkga:

TheSlash

Stepping out of the spotlight for a while. I mean, Gaga proved it can work :shrug:

Ew, David!

AJRocketMan
3 hours ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Now that Gaga is on top, they're finding her competitors (ie Katy, Madonna, etc) and dragging them to filth so it looks like they're supporting the top and best selling artist. Back in 2013 they were PRAISING Katy and now they'rve turned their backs on her. She came to Australia last year for Witness Tour and she sold out THREE shows in Melbourne alone, something a generic artist on the charts cannot achieve.

The media may have been against Gaga in 2013, but c’mon hunty, they were never on Katy’s side. :huntyga: Back then everyone was praising Lorde.

HookerOnAChurch

Like i've said, she should create a more personal and intimate album. She's 34 now, a woman, and she has the ability to write very good lyrics (By the Grace of God for example).. so… she has to bring into her music, her life, but in a very personal way and stop with trying to be funny. She's an artist for her fans, she has to prove the Whole industry the same thing. I would live my life, my experience and let go all the commercial stuff.. she has a bunch of hits… stop with the plastic bag, and go for more artistic lyrics and melody. 

Archived