Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Anyone here for a double album era?

Magneto

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig
20 minutes ago, Magneto said:

Shade?:ally:

Well... P!nks albums have been very very generic and music meant for radio. Its not like her past works where it was actually something interesting 

And Ariana... half of Sweetner was good, the other half was pretty bad. The Pharell produced tracks didnt hit the right note for me, and I see many other Ariana fans agree. Thank U, Next was a solid album... but it aged really badly imo. Its 7 months old and sounds 2 or 3 years old. Idk if thats because she incorporated sounds from early 2000s RnB, but it just sounds old. The singles from TUN where some of the worst tracks.

So I think if Gaga did a double album, it would have to be two solid pieces of work. Not a project thats half-arsed or generic, and then the other is superior. 

End Racism Now

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pop Music

As long as it doesn't go from a sweetener level of excellence to the slog of thank you, next (album)

Spoiler

Also I have kinda always seen sweetener and thank you next as ari's ARTPOP act 1 and 2 concept where sweetener is the more experimental side of things and thank you, next is the more commercial sounding album. 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

theahsfan
33 minutes ago, Magneto said:

Me too! Would you also like it if the albums would have no overlapping theme like P!nk's or Ari's? So no act 2 lol

I would prefer it if they were two totally different concepts as long as they're not jazz, country, rock etc

Gagaplayer315

black no way GIF by Get Out Movie

Spoiler

Just imagine the little managers arguing about which album she should promote :toofunny:

1 hour ago, dynamite said:

No that's like going to McDonald's three times in the same night 

Hey! Some people go there for the atmosphere!

G U C C I
1 hour ago, WORLDofGAGA said:

I’d love an album with two sides 

LADY: ballads, piano, jazz

GAGA: dance, electronic, experimental 

You open the card cd case, left lady, right Gaga and then you pull the cd from each side

THIS is what I’ve been wanting for LG6 since the first mention of LG6 :tony:

Magneto
5 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

Well... P!nks albums have been very very generic and music meant for radio. Its not like her past works where it was actually something interesting 

And Ariana... half of Sweetner was good, the other half was pretty bad. The Pharell produced tracks didnt hit the right note for me, and I see many other Ariana fans agree. Thank U, Next was a solid album... but it aged really badly imo. Its 7 months old and sounds 2 or 3 years old. Idk if thats because she incorporated sounds from early 2000s RnB, but it just sounds old. The singles from TUN where some of the worst tracks.

So I think if Gaga did a double album, it would have to be two solid pieces of work. Not a project thats half-arsed or generic, and then the other is superior. 

Great analysis. Sis! :applause:

Free my mind

Magneto
4 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

You ain't gonna sell two copies if you press a double album 

Gurl, read the OP again:koons:

Free my mind

numb the flame

I came up with this self titled concept playing on the two sides of her personality. 

L A D Y G A G A is a collection of two extended plays featuring four tracks on each EP. Both released physically and individually to each other. Both extended plays create a bigger album under the same self title. 

The ‘L A D Y’ part of the album is a ballad album with influences from Jazz music.

The ‘G A G A’ part of the album is a experimental album with influences from house and techno music. 

The album was released in two editions: standard and deluxe. The standard containing the four original tracks plus seven additional tracks on each extended play. The deluxe containing the four original tracks plus eleven additional tracks on each extended play. 

L A D Y - extended play (four tracks)

G A G A - extended play (four tracks) 

L A D Y G A G A - standard edition (twenty two tracks) 

L A D Y G A G A - deluxe edition (thirty tracks)

FfFfFfFF

I would be here for it. I have Joanne/ Chaos Angel flashbacks when people said she going to drop a continuation of the record but with a darker tone like The Fame/ The Fame Monster situation. Still think it could've been a good idea. :gum:

Archived