Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is LG6 Gaga's last album?

DonatellaPop

Featured Posts

DonatellaPop

i have this weird feeling that LG6 will be her last album (atleast for a while) 

dont why, i just do. but honestly if it IS her last album, i'm not pressed tbh, she's been mentioning wanting to start a family of her own for a while now.

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

Monster7

She won't quit music, just release each album with more years in between (movie career, starting a family, getting old..)

Jadeykins

i can imagine her having a long break to have children (if she finally finds her mr right!) but it won't be her last album and i could imagine her getting back into the game pretty quickly 

Sanne Godijn

Dont worry i am a 100%sure that gaga will make many albums that will snatch our weaves

gagzus

Idk I feel like it could be her last for a good decade or so. If it’s massively successful she could end this chapter in her career on a high proving she’s still the star she was back in 2008.

She is a wonderful soul and deserves to take her time with her beauty line, her foundation and more importantly make a family with someone and maybe make another movie if she wants to even.

But I definitely don’t see her ever quitting anytime soon

derpmonster

She has consistently said she'll keep making music for us for the next 50 years or so. 

Even in the post where she announced she was canceling JWT. 

I do believe there will be a  break after LG6 though 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

HeavyyMetalVenuss

well, if LG6 is what completes the Manifesto of Little Monsters, it’s going to be interesting to watch what comes next. personally, she deserves a break after this next album and Enigma.

she’s getting into her mid thirties soon, if she wants a family of her own, now’s the best time to start considering that.

making another movie or two would be more flexible with a new family than another album cycle, i could see her taking her time even longer with LG7+. i would love for her to get an EGOT status in the future

Cake like Malibu Gaga

Suspiria

I do get the feeling this will be her last pop album for a while. As long as she gives us a solid era on par with BTW I'll be happy - she deserves a rest, and as long as she can prove she's still capable of being the artist we all fell in love with I'll wait as long as she wants.

I'm just nervous it won't live up to my expectations and I'll be left wondering whether or not I should continue stanning:selena:

Sanne Godijn
6 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

She has consistently said she'll keep making music for us for the next 50 years or so. 

Even in the post where she announced she was canceling JWT. 

I 100% agree gaga cant live whithout music its a  part of her live and who she is

No, I don't think it will be her last. She loves making music so I think as long as people want to hear it she will keep putting it out. Just maybe not consistently

Archived