Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is LG6 Gaga's last album?

DonatellaPop

Featured Posts

Suspiria
12 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

She has consistently said she'll keep making music for us for the next 50 years or so. 

Even in the post where she announced she was canceling JWT. 

She also said she'd never let her fans see her out of high heels:poot:

3653108500000578-0-image-a-40_1468632955

Spoiler

I'll never get over how godawful the Joanne era looks were, sorry:toofunny:

6 is a symbol of completeness within the space of numerical symbolism, so releasing an opus close (of sorts) (at 33, no less) would make narrative sense … that and the low-key pop missionary / “Church” undertone would be remiss to omit the Passion culmination / Pasha (Easter resurrection) at 33 … maybe LG6 will see the Ziggy-ing of “Gaga” into proverbial stardust, and LG7 as the dawn of a second coming or y’know just an opus rebirth … idk if that makes any sense, but it’s just a  fwiw one-off

Also, not sure if it’s immediately relevant, but in V118 (her most recent cover) she’s featured as “Stefani Germanotta”

Sp-Xjp53b-jpg-small.jpg

… so, subtle attribution echoing to an enigmatic could mean anything future form

McYves

Did you know any retired popstar? 

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

MattyXoxo

I think LG6 will be her last album for a long time and that Joanne World Tour was her last major tour. 

Touring hurts her body so much. She wants to start a life with a family and a man. She has so much already I think she should take a long break. 

G U C C I

I can see this being Lady Gaga’s last album but not Stefani’s last album.

her life/career is a nonstop camp performance art piece where she has depicted the rise of a pop star and how fame Is viewed. I think eventually she will have the death of a pop star as well. LG6 could be that album. Then she would have the freedom to introduce someone totally different to a general public who are now in love with her. 

Just a thought don’t hate.

Sanne Godijn
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

It will be the last one of the decade :excuseu:

What do you mean by that ?

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Sanne Godijn said:

What do you mean by that ?

Well next year is 2020, which means a new decade has begun

End Racism Now

MoonIsRising

I think her Gaga side is coming back for at least LG6 and LG7. After she'll take a break. She can't let her Gaga side coming back for LG6 and just disappear. After LG7 or LG8 she'll take a big break. 

Inferno

I don't ever see her "quitting" music. However, it reads all over her how disenchanted she has become with her pop career.

TheQueenEnthusiast

I've thought about this and I dunno I feel like if the next album is "G A G A" or a self-titled album and it embodies all of what she's done in the past decade it would be awesome for her to close of this book and start anew, kind of like how Adele's next album won't be called 27 or something like that because she believes in trilogies or something along those lines. 

Archived