💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Uber/Lyft Gagadaily Help

KURUSHITOVSKA

Featured Posts

KURUSHITOVSKA

Hey guys!

So I thought it could be a good idea for those who are going to Enigma or are planning a trip to visit Vegas and other places, to share referral codes or discounts for Uber and Lyft. Even @Admin maybe could get us a discount code for those Gagadaily users that are attending the residency. Like many travelling youtubers do...

I don't know if I should get the apps already before going there (I'm going in october) and if I got them, share the codes already, is that possible?

People can even plan to share rides if they're attending the same shows and save some $$, or if someone has a car and can share it with another user in here...

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta taråntula?

Kimmo

Use the Code #2018RadioIsOurs for your Uber trips and they’ll play the first LG6 single while riding around the Strip :bon:

Hottie Detector

Teal Ambition

That's a good idea!

It does depend where you stay but I didn't find myself using Uber's often at all, everything is at walkable distance! Only used it to and from the airport and this one time where I had to go somewhere off the strip!

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

KURUSHITOVSKA
6 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

That's a good idea!

It does depend where you stay but I didn't find myself using Uber's often at all, everything is at walkable distance! Only used it to and from the airport and this one time where I had to go somewhere off the strip!

I'm first going to LA because it's like my lifetime dream and because the flight from Barcelona was cheaper and direct. Then I have a FlixBus to Vegas and then back to LA after the show. Most of the Ubers/Lyfts i'll need are for Bus to hotel and MGM Park to hotel, because we didn't book at the strip. i found one nearby for just 130$ for 3 nights. And in LA I'll need them for sure because everything is really far... And specially during the night, an Uber should be safer for us that are new visiting the country, and faster

Antoni

For anyone unsure of prices, I never had to pay more than $15 for a ride with Lyft the whole week I was in Vegas. 

My Lyft code is TIMOTHY24895 but I don't know what it gives you if you sign up with it. https://www.lyft.com/idi/TIMOTHY24895

My Uber code will take $2 off everyone's first 3 rides: timothyc6069ue  https://www.uber.com/invite/timothyc6069ue

My name isn't Timmers

ladylinners
46 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

I'm first going to LA because it's like my lifetime dream and because the flight from Barcelona was cheaper and direct. Then I have a FlixBus to Vegas and then back to LA after the show. Most of the Ubers/Lyfts i'll need are for Bus to hotel and MGM Park to hotel, because we didn't book at the strip. i found one nearby for just 130$ for 3 nights. And in LA I'll need them for sure because everything is really far... And specially during the night, an Uber should be safer for us that are new visiting the country, and faster

I usually get around LA by metro and bus, but I've been going there since I was little so I'm used to it. And uber wasn't really available back then :ladyhaha: 

Ubers are faster then buses and metro for sure. It's also very convenient :)

Duella Dvil
34 minutes ago, Timmers said:

For anyone unsure of prices, I never had to pay more than $15 for a ride with Lyft the whole week I was in Vegas. 

My Lyft code is TIMOTHY24895 but I don't know what it gives you if you sign up with it. https://www.lyft.com/idi/TIMOTHY24895

My Uber code will take $2 off everyone's first 3 rides: timothyc6069ue  https://www.uber.com/invite/timothyc6069ue

Doing Gaga's work

www.instagram.com/theduella666

KURUSHITOVSKA
6 hours ago, Timmers said:

Thank you!!!! 

KURUSHITOVSKA
5 hours ago, ladylinners said:

I usually get around LA by metro and bus, but I've been going there since I was little so I'm used to it. And uber wasn't really available back then :ladyhaha: 

LA Metro is always an option  but it really takes some time and it doesn't get you to some places worth visit. The only Ubers i might be using for LA are LAX-Hotel (because it seems difficult to get to the metro and after a 12h flight...), Hotel-Beverly Hills and Hotel-Hollywood Sign (Mullholand Ave). FlyAway bus was also an option but after seeing the Uber fares compared to those buses, and that they don't stop near my hotel, i'd rather have an Uber for a little more.

I should make a thread with transport options and some tips i've been learning while organizing the trip, and we could get tips from people that are used to travel or live in the area

LeJudas
6 hours ago, ladylinners said:

Definitely much faster. 

A little pricier but worth it tbh.

Why take 1-3 hrs traveling somewhere when you can pay a little more and be there in 10 minutes?

ladylinners
3 hours ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

LA Metro is always an option  but it really takes some time and it doesn't get you to some places worth visit. The only Ubers i might be using for LA are LAX-Hotel (because it seems difficult to get to the metro and after a 12h flight...), Hotel-Beverly Hills and Hotel-Hollywood Sign (Mullholand Ave). FlyAway bus was also an option but after seeing the Uber fares compared to those buses, and that they don't stop near my hotel, i'd rather have an Uber for a little more.

I should make a thread with transport options and some tips i've been learning while organizing the trip, and we could get tips from people that are used to travel or live in the area

You can always take a shuttle from LAX to your hotel. It's a share ride and they will drive you to your hotel. 

Where in LA are you staying? 

Yeah, for the hollywood sign an uber might be the best option. I have always gone up hollywood hills by horseback so I have no other advice for that 

3 hours ago, LeJudas said:

Definitely much faster. 

A little pricier but worth it tbh.

Why take 1-3 hrs traveling somewhere when you can pay a little more and be there in 10 minutes?

Might take an uber or two when I go this time but I'm used to buses and metro and it's quite straight forward from like Hollywood to Burbank. Burbank has some great vintage stores. 

LeJudas
1 hour ago, ladylinners said:

You can always take a shuttle from LAX to your hotel. It's a share ride and they will drive you to your hotel. 

Yeah, for the hollywood sign an uber might be the best option. I have always gone up hollywood hills by horseback so I have no other advice for that 

Might take an uber or two when I go this time but I'm used to buses and metro and it's quite straight forward from like Hollywood to Burbank. Burbank has some great vintage stores. 

Oh really? I love vintage stores! I had no idea! 

ladylinners
Just now, LeJudas said:

Oh really? I love vintage stores! I had no idea! 

Yes, down Magnolia Blvd. It's close to the studios so they have some good ones. There is also a bigger one that I love near Hollywood/Vine. There are some other ones down Hollywood Blvd as well. There is another big one on Melrose Ave (I think it's Melrose) as well. I'll have to double check the address on that one since it's been a while since I visited LA. 

I can compile a list. I need to do that anyway before I go in October. I haven't been to LA in ages and I'm looking forward to do some stuff I haven't done before. Last time I was in LA I did a lot of Old Hollywood stuff and that's how I found all the vintage shops. LA is the best place for vintage (I have found it cheaper than other cities). 

KURUSHITOVSKA
20 hours ago, ladylinners said:

I'm staying right at Hollywood Blv next to the Hollywood/Western station. I have the option to take the FlyAway bus but leaves me far from the hotel in Hollywood and taking an Uber there, doing a tranfer, isn't so convinient for some bucks extra, with the large luggage and everything. And with that bus it's more than 1 hour :koons:, And if we used the metro, same situation, with transfers and +1h, and it's not really close to the Tam Bradley Terminal

Archived