đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Uber/Lyft Gagadaily Help

KURUSHITOVSKA

Featured Posts

ladylinners
3 hours ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

I'm staying right at Hollywood Blv next to the Hollywood/Western station. I have the option to take the FlyAway bus but leaves me far from the hotel in Hollywood and taking an Uber there, doing a tranfer, isn't so convinient for some bucks extra, with the large luggage and everything. And with that bus it's more than 1 hour :koons:, And if we used the metro, same situation, with transfers and +1h, and it's not really close to the Tam Bradley Terminal

I always take SuperShuttle (or similar companies in different cities) from airports to my hotel. They are curbside right as you step out of the arrival doors and they drive you to the door of your hotel. They have different options for share ride, non-stop etc. I've always done the shared ride which may take 1h because it stops at other people's addresses first (closest address gets off first) but each bus service different areas so you're always in the right area. 

https://www.supershuttle.com/

It's a cheaper option to uber with the same function. Arrival doors to your hotel doors. 

ladylinners

@KURUSHITOVSKA By the way, if you like music, vinyl, movies and stuff I suggest going to Amoeba which is one of my favourite stores in Hollywood. It's on the corner of Cahuenga Blvd/Sunset Blvd. 

KURUSHITOVSKA
24 minutes ago, ladylinners said:

@KURUSHITOVSKA By the way, if you like music, vinyl, movies and stuff I suggest going to Amoeba which is one of my favourite stores in Hollywood. It's on the corner of Cahuenga Blvd/Sunset Blvd. 

That was the first thing added to my route hahahaha

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

ladylinners
2 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

That was the first thing added to my route hahahaha

Love it!!! :kiss:

More than half of my DVD collection is from that store. When I was younger I used to fill my entire hand luggage with DVDs. Always got stopped at the security x-ray at the airport hahahaha

Archived