Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Paparazzi part of Top 10 Vma mic drop performances

DiamondKing

Featured Posts

imnotyourbabe10
12 minutes ago, Nicklev said:

What about you and I?

Just came here to say this!  The monologue, Brian May and the iconic Dave Grohl gif!

UnselfishUnsightlyCornsnake-size_restric

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Inferno

honestly dont even remember beyonce doing a lemonade medley lol.....was expecting them to choose that one where she showed her preggo belly. which i wouldnt even remember if everyone else didnt always include it in these things. to me, her most memorable vmas performance would be single ladies but apparently no one ever seems to agree lol

and wheres madonna/britney/xtina in 2003? tf? i get they maybe didnt want to include madonna/brit twice but its kind of just undeniable.

Luxe Ford

Bias and all (so slap me!), Paparazzi should be #1. To me it's the exact moment where Gaga catapulted to superlative levels of superstar-dome.

I guess Britneys snake was cool, and I still think (erroneously) that Madonna somehow stole voguing from ME - and not black/hispanic gay  ballroom culture - and I don't think  Marie Antoinette era crinolines goes with it. *feeling suavely elitist.*

Pink has done better, and Lemonade-era Beyonce is probably super important, but I don't listen to her, so I haven't learned to get her yet. And I'm fed up with Swedish journalists over exposure of her greatness.

The rest is just a  nebulous blur to me. :pole:

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Archived