It should be number 1 

lady gaga graphics GIF

Yeah that list is tragic. She's ahead of all of them by miles :madge:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HoneyB
5 minutes ago, DiamondKing said:

It's kinda sad though that the Lemonade medley overshadowed her Vanguard performance from 2014

Tea, the 2014 one was lacking in energy from the crowd though imo. I wish she performed the entirety of Lemonade the audience DESERVED to hear 6 inch:bradley:

Both were so good ugh the flavor:flutter:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

HoneyB

Paparazzi should’ve been top 3 imo:confused:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Widows Kiss

So they really put 2016 and 2017 in the top 5 trying to desperately push the narrative that the VMAs aren't a 00s/early 10s fad. :fan:

10 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Lmao I don't even remember what Beyonce sang that year...

HeavyyMetalVenuss

slave 4 u is #1, paparazzi is #2 (or both tied imo). who cares what the order is for the rest of them? :gaycat:

Cake like Malibu Gaga

Illundressyou

P!nk is one of the best performers out there tbh. Don't think the younger generation appreciates her enough sadly :triggered:

Adrenaliner

Britney #1

Gaga #2

I mean Britney was 19 years old when she did the Snake thing. Crazy to think how YOUNG she was and already so iconic.

And Paparazzi is just flawless. Probably my favorite Gaga performance.

HeavyyMetalVenuss
2 minutes ago, Adrenaliner said:

Britney #1

Gaga #2

I mean Britney was 19 years old when she did the Snake thing. Crazy to think how YOUNG she was and already so iconic.

And Paparazzi is just flawless. Probably my favorite Gaga performance.

i didn’t know she was only 19! cant even drink legally and already making pop history. her impact :worship2:

Cake like Malibu Gaga

Smother Em Eh

I’m no hater of her or anything, but how is Beyoncé’s above Gaga’s? 

Also Britney’s should be above hers too. 

PS: Also no hate but what if Miley’s were on here? :laughga:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Ariana Grindr
38 minutes ago, Not The Real Gaga said:

She literally dropped her mic during that performance :triggered:

lady gaga graphics GIF

Lol it looks like the mic hits the dancer hahhhahaha she is known for doing that :ladyhaha:

HausOfMiklaus

Sis.... just a #4 “mic drop” performance? It made your entire awards show :laughga: And then you had the f*cking gall to not accommodate her when she was debuting Applause. INGRATE BASTARDS.

KingRedd

It’s there list so there opinion. May get hate but idk what everyone sees in the Slave 4 u thing. She slated the choreo but it’s not mind blowing and awe inspiring like Paparazzi or Lemonade.

Beyoncé will get hate here but that’s pretty much it. Her performance was so precise and energetic and clean. If Katy or anyone else did it y’all would’ve been “omg so iconic she deserves it” lmao. We all know Bey outdid anyone that night lmao. 

Its sad that I can’t remember any performances... Gimme more should’ve made the list :poot:

May I Read You? 😎

Zander

I think Beyonce should be in the Top 10 but I don't really see how they thought that performance was No.1... Yes the choreo is on point but I don't think it was exactly mic drop worthy. It was just a very well executed Medley... :oprah:

Musicisfreedom

Just Vogue from Madonna? Tf is this list, what about these iconic and legendary performances?

Bitch I'm Madonna

Archived