Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Small Talk to debut on the bubbling under

Mana Mahad

Featured Posts

robbiemalik

Lover will still be the best selling album regardless how her single choices were underwhelming imo, but it still manage to peak at number 2. Taylor knows how to market her albums and with four editions with different pages of her diary was a genius move cause she knows her fans will buy all four. 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterBall13
4 hours ago, ANTI WP said:

I've heard it all before, I've heard it all before

I don't wanna hear
I don't wanna know
Please don't say you're sorry

Hide contents

:huntyga:

hung up madonna GIF

Mana Mahad
1 hour ago, robbiemalik said:

Lover will still be the best selling album regardless how her single choices were underwhelming imo, but it still manage to peak at number 2. Taylor knows how to market her albums and with four editions with different pages of her diary was a genius move cause she knows her fans will buy all four. 

This isn't about Taylor.

Xoxo Adriana
4 hours ago, ANTI WP said:

I don't wanna hear
I don't wanna know
Please don't say you're sorry

Reveal hidden contents

:huntyga:

Gomen nasai
Mujhe maaf kardo
przepraszam
Slihah
Forgive me

:ally:

Runway

But her stans told me NRO was the comeback the GP was waiting for. She should be debuting in the hot 100 based on the hype created by nro alone :poot:

I still feel like she will make a proper comeback in the future. Most likely not with Small Talk though. 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

RichAssPiss

Honestly, PR people should be studying Gaga's brilliant post-ARTPOP positioning. She was so smart there. She saw she was not going to be a radio dominant diva anymore. So, she diversified her portfolio in a way that allows her to stay relevant even if she is not a major music star in the way she was in 2008. She became omnipresent at awards shows and tributes. Became more of a personality/performer in other genres who could make appearances without hits. She recorded Cheek to Cheek, a low stakes passion project that defied comparisons to ARTPOP as a collaborative jazz album no one expected to be a pop hit. It still debuted at #1 and won her a sixth Grammy, her first since The Fame Monster. AHS: Hotel and her Golden Globe made a path for her as an actress. That led to A Star is Born. An Oscar and the hit that will never die, "Shallow," which was her first Hot 100 #1 since "Born This Way." Throw in the SuperBowl. Joanne World Tour.  And "Million Reasons." Oh, and the next step: Haus Labs. She can honestly work forever as a entertainer in Music, TV, Film, Fashion, and Beauty, As a pay for play radio girl, Katy has no backup plan without the hits and she hasn't had one since "Dark Horse." She's never even won a Grammy. Has no signs of career longevity besides a roster of hits she can probably tour with for years as a nostalgia act. I mean, she will be fine and stay rich but not relevant. Unless she acts swiftly with a better plan for career recovery.

TheQueenEnthusiast
4 minutes ago, RichAssPiss said:

Honestly, PR people should be studying Gaga's brilliant post-ARTPOP positioning. She was so smart there. She saw she was not going to be a radio dominant diva anymore. So, she diversified her portfolio in a way that allows her to stay relevant even if she is not a major music star in the way she was in 2008. She became omnipresent at awards shows and tributes. Became more of a personality/performer in other genres, who could make appearances without hits. She recorded Cheek to Cheek, a low stakes passion project that defied comparisons to ARTPOP as a collaborative jazz album no one expected to be a pop hit. It still debuted at #1 and won her a sixth Grammy, her first since The Fame Monster. AHS: Hotel and her Golden Globe made a path for her as an actress. That led to A Star is Born. An Oscar and the hit that will never die, "Shallow," which was her first Hot 100 #1 since "Born This Way." Throw in the SuperBowl. Joanne World Tour.  And "Million Reasons." Oh, and the next step: Haus Labs. She can honestly work forever as a entertainmenter in Music, TV, Film, Fashion, and Beauty, As a pay for play radio girl, Katy has no backup plan without the hits and she hasn't had one since "Dark Horse." She's never even won a Grammy. Has no signs of career longevity besides a roster of hits she can probably tour with for years as a nostalgia act. I mean, she will be fine and stay rich but not relevant. Unless she acts swiftly with a better plan for career recovery.

This. this this this this this. I think Katy has a fashion line but like i don't even know. As someone who also grew up listening to Katy I hope she finds something. 

Mana Mahad
11 minutes ago, TheQueenEnthusiast said:

This. this this this this this. I think Katy has a fashion line but like i don't even know. As someone who also grew up listening to Katy I hope she finds something. 

Yes she has a shoe line

skynews-katy-perry-collections_4575663.j

TheQueenEnthusiast
3 minutes ago, Mana Mahad said:

Yes she has a shoe line

skynews-katy-perry-collections_4575663.j

WAIT I REMEMBER THIS, TWITTER DRAGGED HER!!!!!

Angelm

It’s kinda sad to see her doing small numbers now, she was literally the biggest pop star in the world at some point, but she seems not to care that much, at least she created an iconic catalogue :tony: Would like to see her rise again.

Now stream “Rise” :vegas:

Archived