music news

Small Talk to debut on the bubbling under

Mana Mahad

Featured Posts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HookerOnAChurch

I love Katy but she needs her "Joanne era".. stop with trying to replicate the "Teenage Dream" sound, it doesn't works anymore. She has to move on. 

Lucas
20 minutes ago, tomsches said:

And who is that? Why do we believe him? 

He posts predictions every week and he's very accurate

TheQueenEnthusiast
20 minutes ago, tomsches said:

he sort of calculates where they will land and he's most of the time right or around where he predicted, so believe him. If it's bubbling under, it's bubbling under or close to it. 

TheQueenEnthusiast
9 minutes ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

I love Katy but she needs her "Joanne era".. stop with trying to replicate the "Teenage Dream" sound, it doesn't works anymore. She has to move on. 

I find it really interesting how the big pop artists are having their own Joanna eras. I think Taylor's Lover will be her Joanne era. 

HookerOnAChurch
4 minutes ago, TheQueenEnthusiast said:

I find it really interesting how the big pop artists are having their own Joanna eras. I think Taylor's Lover will be her Joanne era. 

This. 

TheQueenEnthusiast

Oh my god, I'm hearing it for the first time and she actually says "BLAH BLAH BLAH" LMFAOOOOO

TeenIdle
34 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Feels like just yesterday her stans were saying this day would never come (while shouting FlopGa every chance they got)... Ooop! :hor:

They are still doing it. Poor catties are delusional :selena:

TheRealJT
2 minutes ago, TheQueenEnthusiast said:

So far Lover has had two big budget music videos and is full of pure pop songs that are in the same vein as 1989 and Reputation.  Pretty much has nothing in common with Joanne. Also Reputation wasn’t seen as much of an underperforming album as much as ARTPOP was.  

Me! was a big radio friendly single, compared to Perfect Illusion that alienated Gaga’s own fan base with its genre choice. Now you might say “but wait Vroom Vroom, didn’t Me! alienate half of Taylor’s fan base?” Yes and no. Her fans didn’t like it but it was very similar to the stuff she has been putting out. 

... OT: She should of focused on NRO more. 

FfFfFfFF
34 minutes ago, tomsches said:

He does chart predictions observing sales, radio and streams and he is pretty reliable. Even though people said he messed up his last predictions so Small Talk may not debut even on the Bubbling Under. :huntyga:

TheQueenEnthusiast
2 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

So far Lover has had two big budget music videos and is full of pure pop songs that are in the same vein as 1989 and Reputation.  Pretty much has nothing in common with Joanne. Also Reputation wasn’t seen as much of an underperforming album as much as ARTPOP was.  

Me! was a big radio friendly single, compared to Perfect Illusion that alienated Gaga’s own fan base with its genre choice. Now you might say “but wait Vroom Vroom, didn’t Me! alienate half of Taylor’s fan base?” Yes and no. Her fans didn’t like it but it was very similar to the stuff she has been putting out. 

... OT: She should of focused on NRO more. 

Sentimental value. Joanne is dedicated to family and healing. Lover is definitely about rejuvenated happiness and healing. Bookmark me now, Lover won't sell that much but for Taylor it will hold a very special place in her heart. Especially with the Masters mess going on. 

Archived