đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Meet drag kids Laddy Gaga and Suzan Bee Anthony.

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

clocked pink eyelashes singing shallow! watched the whole video and she's ha #1 fave!!!! I stan

kabirartfling

I see Trixie, aquaria and shangela :ladyhaha: so cute!

I love that these kids are aware of the changing culture and want to actively participate. Welcome to the family kids

Give your love to me

HeavyyMetalVenuss

i have very mixed feelings on children being drag queens. it’s basically just playing dress up, to a more extreme scale. 

but i guess as long as their parents are with them at all times and know when to keep them in check from doing anything too “adult,” and protecting them from anything too “adult,” it’s ok? i’m not sure what i think.

i didn’t even like seeing toddlers and tiaras, just seeing kids wearing heels and dresses with pounds of makeup makes me concerned about the weirdos out in the world

Cake like Malibu Gaga

Roronoa

My opinion: they can do drag but shouldn't be allowed in any bar of any kind (that's where potentially dangerous predators lurk etc.)

And no I'm not attacking bar people.

Pop Music

I think the creative be yourself part of drag queens is great to show to children and allow them to be themselves but I think there is a more adult side to drag queens that kids should not mess with at this age

Gaga đź’ťTaylor đź’ťCarly Rae đź’ťRina đź’ťMARINA đź’ťBritneyđź’ťLights đź’ťShania đź’ťSigridđź’ť

I have no problem with drag kids, but I heard creepy scary stories about this kid. His mentor is a famous serial killer, and had weird pedohilic images with drugs

itsmebuddy
2 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

I have no problem with drag kids, but I heard creepy scary stories about this kid. His mentor is a famous serial killer, and had weird pedohilic images with drugs

im sorry WHAT

totally stream "bedroom floor" by it's me, buddy :D

Miracle

I hate drag kids.

p.s.: one of those kids live in my city and he literally kissed on the lips with a 30 years old drag queen in panties. His parent was in front of them. When I tried to expose the ****ery that was going on there, his parent threatened me via Instagram

14 minutes ago, gagapoppy said:

im sorry WHAT

Desmond hangs out with renowned degenerate 90s socialite Michael Alig who was sent to prison for chopping up his drug dealer and throwing him in a river. The criminal Michael Alig was famous in the 90's for what he did, when he was released, his website is rife with sick pedophilic images and references to the date rape drug Rohypnol. Now hes hanging out and mentoring drag kids like Desmond while using pedophilic rape imagery.

Archived