Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you consider using the cover art in music videos cheap?

Woohoo

Featured Posts

brucee

no, i consider that allowing too much importance to the visuals is cheap because the music in itself is the whole point. 

Visuals can be meaningful and artistic, but something simple is enough. Don't judge a book by it's cover.

hello hello baby.

GagaUnderYou

When Gaga does it, it's not considered "cheap". Ya'll wild 

It's apart of the visual representation so I personally think it's fine, but it's nice to have separate visuals 

Lemondeduerl
51 minutes ago, DiamondKing said:

If it's for an album then yes :interestinga:

51ixFo9I9eL.jpg

Glory deserved this cover

britney-spears-photoshoot-piece-of-me-20

:)

Xoxo Adriana

Nicki_Minaj_-_Pink_Friday_Roman_Reloaded

not on album covers at least. also don't screen grab your face looking confused then using it for a cover:nooo:

RAMROD

I don't care, this is method as old as the record history itself. It is classic and if it works for them then it works.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Pop Music
29 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Nicki_Minaj_-_Pink_Friday_Roman_Reloaded

not on album covers at least. also don't screen grab your face looking confused then using it for a cover:nooo:

This is one of the worst covers of all time in my opinion 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

whore

If it’s for a single, then I don’t see a reason why anyone should be against it. Anymore, a lot of singles don’t even have official artwork because it’s The streaming age, so any artwork is a bonus. 

But in the case of album artwork, it is cheap and makes the album feel as if it were thrown together haphazardly. 

huttont

I don’t think it’s cheap in the sense of tackiness. In the sense of saving them coins, then yes is it cheap.

Nightwing

The thing that usually ruins the cover for me is the font. The font will make or break make it. Having a picture used from the music video, though, is charming... in my opinion.

Archived