Yeah, it looks like Camila or Cardi, maybe.... :huh:

Exactly what I said yesterday, its definitely not Gaga 

End Racism Now

DelusionalGaga
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

Exactly what I said yesterday, its definitely not Gaga 

Messs. Is there already a thread about this? :selena:

Zander

That cover definitely has two people on it. I reckon it’s Camila and Shawn.

EDIT; maybe not, they had a cover like 2 months ago :cryga: - still think there’s 2 people on the cover.

xoxo Craig
4 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Messs. Is there already a thread about this? :selena:

Yeah :selena:

End Racism Now

PaulaMonster13
20 minutes ago, Zander said:

That cover definitely has two people on it. I reckon it’s Camila and Shawn.

EDIT; maybe not, they had a cover like 2 months ago :cryga: - still think there’s 2 people on the cover.

Gaga and BloodPop on the cover, shoot by Eli :derpga:

LilyLark

They aren't going to put Gaga on another cover when she was just on a cover six or seven months ago. 99% of magazines don't repeat cover stars in the same calendar year—2011 was highly unusual. Gaga's almost certainly not going to be on US Vogue, either. Anna hands out covers sparingly, and Gaga's already been on US Vogue like four times—which is more than most big stars.

IF she's going to do a magazine cover for LG6, it's probably going to be for a magazine that she didn't cover while promoting ASIB. So Vanity Fair, Marie Claire, or maybe Rolling Stone or British Vogue. I wouldn't be surprised if she did Rolling Stone, since they don't tend to be as gossipy and and they don't really focus on the personal romantic lives of stars. Some of you all don't want to hear this, but it's unlikely the lifestyle magazines won't take something out of context to make it sound like it's about Bradley (the point is to sell) even though it's ancient news. And I do think Gaga cares and wants that rumor dead, or else she wouldn't have made sure that the public knew about Dan Horton, and I think she cares enough that she will avoid situations that might drag it up (Howard Stern or something like Elle or Cosmopolitan).

LilyLark

Hustlers is coming out in early September, so I could see it being Cardi, Lizzo, or JLo. It could also be Lana since her album is dropping so soon. I doubt it's Camila unless she's dropping an album next month and no one knows about it.

Archived