Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Unseen pictures of Marilyn Monroe's 'naked corpse hidden in secret safe'

Featured Posts

Photographs of Marilyn Monroe’s naked corpse remain hidden almost six years after the Hollywood star’s untimely death. 

2_gettyimages-3228445-594x594.jpg

Two rolls of film featuring Monroe’s corpse are thought to be tucked away in a safe deposit box which no one alive knows the location of. 

In a first look at Scandalous: The Death of Marilyn Monroe - a docu-series premiering on the Fox News Channel on Sunday - The Daily Mail has reported images of Monroe’s naked corpse may never be revealed. 

The three-part documentary features an interview with the son of famed snapper Leigh Wiener who captured images of the Hollywood starlet as she lay on a tray inside the morgue. 

Devik Wiener has claimed his father bribed his way into the Los Angeles coroner’s quarters hours after Monroe was found dead in her bed, Mail Online reports. 

He said: “It wasn’t the first time he utilised a couple of bottles of scotch to get into an area that was off limits. 

“He offered a drink a couple of the guys, and the next thing you know he was in the back.”

Leigh, a freelance photographer for LIFE magazine, shot the famed image of the toe tag being place on Monroe’s foot. 

But, according to Devik, his dad allegedly shot two more rolls of Monroe’s corpse but kept them to himself.

Leigh told him he didn’t send them to the magazine because he believed they weren’t fit for public consumption, his son added.

Devik said: “The last two rolls, which contained imagery beyond just the toe tag, he took back to his own studio and claims to have processed, examined, and then very quickly put into a safe deposit box.”

The location of the photos remains unknown as Leigh “died with that mystery” in 1993.

Marilyn Monroe died on August 4 1962 from an apparent overdose with her lifeless body discovered on August 5 at her home in Los Angeles, California. 

Monroe was one of the most popular Hollywood stars during the 1950s and 1960s and was a top-billed actress for a decade. 

:awkney:

source: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/unseen-pictures-marilyn-monroes-naked-18956225 

zakariah

this makes me so fking sick, mainly because we ALL KNOW what he probably did with those pictures. yuck. 

VOLANTIS

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

DelusionalGaga

The way you put the quotation marks in the title, makes it sound like her naked corpse is in a safe not the pictures :rip:

littlepotter

Good. You know what pervs everywhere would do with those pictures.

chaeri pls

bloody g

I'm not surprised at all. Most if not all women were treated like mere objects in the 50s. Her death impacted the lives of many women and I think, in some way, started a wave of feminism in the 60s.

Men saw Monroe like a slut, while women saw her like a martyr.

Even after her death, they treated her like a sexual object.

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

BleepBloop
1 hour ago, DelusionalGaga said:

The way you put the quotation marks in the title, makes it sound like her naked corpse is in a safe not the pictures :rip:

Right?:awkney:

lost in limbo

This is so ****ing disgusting. 

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

DonatellaPop

fvcking ew? what the fvck? this is not okay, the fvck would you dehumanise her like this for?

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

Hurem

Y'all calling him disgusting do realise he didn't sell the images to the tabloids after all? He could've made SO much money, yet he locked them away in the end.

Babel
1 hour ago, Bloody Grammys said:

I'm not surprised at all. Most if not all women were treated like mere objects in the 50s. Her death impacted the lives of many women and I think, in some way, started a wave of feminism in the 60s.

Men saw Monroe like a slut, while women saw her like a martyr.

Even after her death, they treated her like a sexual object.

Yup. This is a not-so-friendly reminder of how much progress women in society has achieved these past few decades.  

Archived