💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Let’s Dance & Just Dance

TheRealJT

Featured Posts

TheRealJT

Let me start this by saying, I love Gaga’s career so far so much. 

Just Dance being a reference to Let’s Dance is so magical. Also The Fame and Fame of course. I wish David Bowie would of showed her more love, she really meant no harm to him. 

It makes me wonder how Gaga would react if someone like Ava Max(but more talented) released a song called Good Romance.  Would Gaga hate her for it or show love? 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Illuminati

It's too early for her art to be sampled by others and I think Interscope has to approve it but who knows. She was quite supportive of those that claimed her to be a big inspiration to them, for example Sam Smith was a little monster before he became famous. But she's also very defensive when it comes  to her own art, much like Bowie I guess.

TheRealJT
11 minutes ago, David Ward said:

They have communicated in private.

https://www.vogue.com/article/lady-gaga-vogue-cover-october-2018-issue

I love David Bowie :flutter:

The letter was pretty lame though. It was like, “hi, I won’t be in town when you come in, sorry”. 

None of her idols really gave her the time of day, besides Cher. But Gaga kind of screwed Cher over lol

David Ward
3 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

The letter was pretty lame though. It was like, “hi, I won’t be in town when you come in, sorry”. 

None of her idols really gave her the time of day, besides Cher. But Gaga kind of screwed Cher over lol

Yea true lol

And how did Gaga screw Cher over? Cuz she didn't release The Greatest Thing?

TheRealJT
42 minutes ago, David Ward said:

Yea true lol

And how did Gaga screw Cher over? Cuz she didn't release The Greatest Thing?

Yes! That collab was going to a big part of Cher’s comeback album. A song with Gaga back then would of helped out her album so much 

Sanne Godijn
10 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Yes! That collab was going to a big part of Cher’s comeback album. A song with Gaga back then would of helped out her album so much 

Are they still on good terms with each other

AJRocketMan
3 hours ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Not true, Michael Jackson and Madonna did as well.

TheRealJT
33 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

Not true, Michael Jackson and Madonna did as well.

Michael yes, even though he never got the full opportunity to become friends with her. 

Madonna’s relationship with Gaga is.... complicated 

TheRealJT
3 hours ago, Sanne Godijn said:

Are they still on good terms with each other

It looks like it. But I don’t think they will collaborate with each other again 

derpmonster

“Dear Lady, Unfortunately I will not be in NYC for a few months but many thanks for the cake”

Awww, how cute :ladyhaha:

I do wish her idols were kinder to her though. They likely dismissed her as just another popstar when she first came to the scene. Bowie even shaded her one time iirc. I think they did eventually come around (many of them).

Also gotta remember, many legends did start working with her early on because they realized her potential. Not only MJ and Cher but also people like Brian May.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

KatieJudasGaga4
5 hours ago, Vroom Vroom said:

None of her idols really gave her the time of day, besides Cher. 

Elton John, Mariah Carey, Celine Dion, Sting, Bruce Springsteen etc..

derpmonster
2 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

When?

I believe he said something very curt and along the lines of "I don't let my children look at her stuff much"

Fame era probably. Can't find it.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

sillynate
1 hour ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Madonna’s relationship with Gaga is.... complicated 

That’s post 2011 

pre-Born This Way, Madonna was positive about her. Even after Madonna has been decent. Madonna has said the only time she criticized her was when she felt she “blatantly ripped off one her songs” which is true if you ask me :shrug:

Archived