Let’s Dance & Just Dance

TheRealJT

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KatieJudasGaga4
38 minutes ago, sillynate said:

she criticized her was when she felt she “blatantly ripped off one her songs” which is true if you ask me :shrug:

Dude, Express Yourself can be put in that category too. 

monketsharona

Just Dance has nothing in common with Let's Dance tbh

Fashion! though is kind of sampling the song

Ariana Grindr
7 hours ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Let me start this by saying, I love Gaga’s career so far so much. 

Just Dance being a reference to Let’s Dance is so magical. Also The Fame and Fame of course. I wish David Bowie would of showed her more love, she really meant no harm to him. 

It makes me wonder how Gaga would react if someone like Ava Max(but more talented) released a song called Good Romance.  Would Gaga hate her for it or show love? 

I see were you are coming from....gaga is such a Bowie kid 

FfFfFfFF
13 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Just Dance has nothing in common with Let's Dance tbh

Fashion! though is kind of sampling the song

Fashion! doesn't sample Bowie's Fashion, Fancy Pants does.

gagzus

I feel like after the complications (and the fact she’s borderline surpassed some of them in talent) with her idols she’s not particularly fond of referencing them anymore and she’s kinda moved more towards her rock & roll, R&B and theatrical icons she grew up with instead of her pop ones.

Which I think is a good thing, since she was channeling Whitney and Barbara for most of ASIB and now she’s kind of in her own lane and element finally. This is where Gaga really begins her career because she’s no longer paying homage to her icons anymore

Bad Kids

"Her new single LETS DANCE" @ 1.33

yaaaaas the host has seen the future of lady gaga

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

35 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Fashion! has some vocal similarities with Let's Dance

Fancy Pants samples Fame, not Bowie's Fashion

derpmonster
1 hour ago, sillynate said:

That’s post 2011 

pre-Born This Way, Madonna was positive about her. Even after Madonna has been decent. Madonna has said the only time she criticized her was when she felt she “blatantly ripped off one her songs” which is true if you ask me :shrug:

Madonna hasn't been positive about any big female popstar that's come after her and you know that :ladyhaha:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

FameHookah
2 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Fashion! Sounds like Lets Dance and Fancy Pants like Bowie's Fame also other ones i cant remember, + her vocals in applause are bowie inspired.

WTF is MDNA

5 hours ago, AJRocketMan said:

Not true, Michael Jackson and Madonna did as well.

Madonna? 😂😂😂 she spent the first half of the decade bullying Gaga and using Gaga for publicity,lets be real

migamiga

Fashion! Reminds me more of let’s dance (and fashion and obviously madonnas holiday). But she did draw a lot of comparisons to Bowie cause of the thunderbolt 

3 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Dude, Express Yourself can be put in that category too. 

Thing is, Madonna really thinks we actually forgot about how she ripped off Sugar Don't Bite back in the 80s...now if you ask me, Born This Way was NOT a rip-off of Express Yourself at all. Both had a big chorus about empowerment, but no other similarities whatsoever

Nikolai Barrow
1 hour ago, Rio said:

Thing is, Madonna really thinks we actually forgot about how she ripped off Sugar Don't Bite back in the 80s...now if you ask me, Born This Way was NOT a rip-off of Express Yourself at all. Both had a big chorus about empowerment, but no other similarities whatsoever

Exactly  this. They don't  even sound alike other than both having a disco cord progression 

Archived