💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga X Primark

Featured Posts

Hey all UK Monsters ! Primark has been selling these Gaga Tees just of late and are gorgeous , The Fame Monster one is my fave :heart: only £ 8 too !ixski0s9yuf31.jpg

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jadeykins

they actually look really decent! gotta love a primarni bargain 

Just now, Jadeykins said:

they actually look really decent! gotta love a primarni bargain 

Better than the merch of the site tbh :(

JustifyMyLove

I went to a Primark shop just to search for the fame monster tee and I think all of them (the Joanne ones too) are just for girls? Because of the sleeves. I have to say the black one looks really beautiful and impressive irl.

P.s: in the men floor there was a mannequin wearing a Britney one. Primark thinks only girls should wear Gaga????

Julia Volkova #1 stan

KURUSHITOVSKA
3 minutes ago, JustifyMyLove said:

I went to a Primark shop just to search for the fame monster tee and I think all of them (the Joanne ones too) are just for girls? Because of the sleeves. I have to say the black one looks really beautiful and impressive irl.

P.s: in the men floor there was a mannequin wearing a Britney one. Primark thinks only girls should wear Gaga????

they're for girls, yup

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

2 minutes ago, JustifyMyLove said:

I was thinking this ! apparently TFM is unisex, but still Gaga's fans are mostly gay boys :triggered:

JustifyMyLove
Just now, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

they're for girls, yup

Damn that sucks, I mean I knew it but that t-shirt is so beautiful, like the silhouette blends really well with the black background and it’s big 

Also I think Bravado should sell more Gaga clothes like this 🥰

Julia Volkova #1 stan

Suspiria
4 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

I had a mini heart attack because of the title and I won't say why :poot:

Sis you're not the only one:poot:

ElectricKing

If anything, majority of her fanbase are gay males so why not make a male version too?

I know a lot of gay males don't mind wearing female clothing and nor do I when it comes to jackets, but I prefer the sleeves that you find on male t-shirts.

WORLDofGAGA

I hope they have some men’s ones too, love TFM one ! No shade to Joanne but I love black and white 

@W0RLDofGAGA

Archived