Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga X Primark

Featured Posts

RAMROD
1 hour ago, hoeslay said:

I'm from the USA (west coast - we actually have like 4? primarks on the east coast) but was in Europe last month and am so mad these weren't there then!! That TFM shirt is STUNNING. Wish we had Primark here! I bought a crewneck sweater, a t-shirt, a button up, some shoes, earrings, and candy for like $25 American USD. 

We don't need them that much, we already have Forever 21 which is pretty much the same thing :shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Weasel

I spotted the TFM one a few days ago and tried it on. The fit wasn't my taste I could tell it was for females (it was also in the female section indeed). I usually have a S/M but the M was way too tight and yet the L was way too large. Didn't see the Joanne one. 

ladylinners

I have the Joanne one as well. I'll see if I can find the TFM one the next time I'm in the UK. Didn't see it in July when I was last there. 

ladylinners

Primark actually have good items as well. I always buy clothes for my nieces and nephews there. My youngest nieces have gone through handme downs from their sisters and the Primark clothes actually last better than other brands. This is great as they have needed extra clothes for nursery and now school and after school care. 

Primark is also very affordable for my brother who does not have a high paying job, just went through a divorce, and has four boys. Primark has great items for the boys and the second oldest has been living in his Minecraft t-shirts and they have actually lasted all summer which is amazing considering he climbs and jumps on everything. Primark is as durable as Oshkosh B’gosh. It also lasts longer than H&M and GAP clothing for kids. 

I got some basic coloured tops the last time I was there and it was all ethically sourced cotton which I like. This is something that H&M is doing as well. 

I also personally liked the Joanne T-shirt. I’ve worn it with shorts to the beach and it’s something I like to wear around the house. I personally do not like much of the official merchandise as the prints are not something I’d personally wear. 

Primark posts annual reports done concerning the Modern Slavery Act does by their parent company the Associated British Food plc (ABF). They also have a supplier code of conduct that incorporates the UN Charter, and they are subject to ongoing audits by third parties. By pressure from the Clean Clothes Campaign Primark has actually published all of their factory locations. 

The latest tailored wages 2019 report done by the Clean Clothes Campaign show that the 20 companies assessed in the report do not pay enough wages for workers to live with dignity across Eastern Europe, Asia, Africa and Central America. Yes, Primark is covered in this report but so is Adidas, Amazon, Fruit of the loom, Gap, H&M, Hugo Boss, Gucci, Nike, Puma, Inditex (which owns Zara, Pull&Bear, Massimo, Bershka, Stradivarius), Levi (owns Levi’s, Dockers), PVH (owns Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfinger, Speedo) and Zalando (among others). Gucci only pays living wages in Italy for limited productions. Most of these brands are part of the ACT initiative but Clean Clothes Campaign says that this initiative is not enough to get a living wage. 

Weasel
21 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

is this UK exclusive?

It's now, saw it here in the Netherlands. 

Diamond Heart
On 8/18/2019 at 8:33 AM, Diamond Heart said:

Thanks for the find! imma go have a gander. 

Went and got the Fame Monster Tee but my local Primark didnt have the Joanne one :cryga:

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Interlude

I need to snatch a few TFM tees omg :sara:

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

crisTEAne
On 8/18/2019 at 9:34 AM, Weasel said:

way too tight

:v:

On 8/18/2019 at 9:34 AM, Weasel said:

was way too large

:tony:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived