question

Lemonade or Self Titled?

HoneyB

Lemonade or Self Titled?  

109 members have voted

1. 1. Lemonade or Self Titled?

Featured Posts

HoneyB

Out of these two albums from Jay-Z’s wife, which one do you prefer more and why?:poot:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Borislshere
Just now, Talenti said:

Out of these two albums from Jay-Z’s wife,

Hand that stan card over now 

ElectricKing

It's really hard. I think as stand alone songs self-titled probably wins but as a whole concept from start to finish - Lemonade wins. But I looove both!

HoneyB
1 minute ago, Borislshere said:

Hand that stan card over now 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSz5OMNnrTUSFwKzjhCzR8

Sorry, until Miss Giraffe neck carter delivers for B7 I’m officially a Blue Ivy stan. Stream Brown Skin Girl:hor:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

nodandsmile

I liked a lot of her music before its release but Lemonade made me a fan, "All Night" alone >>>>>>>

Even tho BEYONCÉ has some of my favs like "Jealous" and "XO"!

JustifyMyLove

Self titled sounds better to me, but there’s fantastic songs too in Lemonade like someone said above me “All night”

Julia Volkova #1 stan

Thomas P

Lemonade is her best album, and in my top 3 favourites of all time. Imo she’ll never beat it. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Borislshere
2 minutes ago, Talenti said:

Sorry, until Miss Giraffe neck carter delivers for B7 I’m officially a Blue Ivy stan. Stream Brown Skin Girl:hor:

A stanning today. Mrs.Carter is OVER

giphy.gif

McYves

Joanne :ally:

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

FfFfFfFF

Selftitled has Haunted and Drunk In Love but Lemonade has Pray You Catch Me, Daddy Issues, 6 Inch and All Night so double the amount of songs I love. I'm pretty indifferent to the rest of the songs from each album though but I gotta find a criteria. :poot:

Lemonade; both albums are stunning and have great songs but I think Lemonade is 100% perfect tracklist while self titled has a couple of fillers. 

I think self titled would be a wonderful 10-track album, if you took out the fillers which are (imo) the last four tracks. End the album on XO, cut out ****Flawless, Superpower, Heaven, and Blue.

I know this makes me look like a basic bench who can't handle slow songs, I totally can and I love Frank Ocean, but these ones are all pretty boring to me.

DiamondKing

On topic :poot: I have a much more emotional connection to Self-Titled and I agree with @PinkPop - Self-Titled songs work better on their own, Lemonade works better as an album

Yonce Jr

Both are great and filled with bops but i personally feel like Lemonade sounds better if your listening from beginning to end. It just sounds more cohesive I guess. Plus the whole Lemonade film is amazing.:bradley:

giphy.gif

"If you expected me to lose out of generosity, I'm truly sorry!"

Archived