Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

AJayII reacts to Confessions On A Dancefloor by Madonna

ElectricKing

Featured Posts

ElectricKing

She wasn't a fan of Hard Candy or MDNA, but this one...well watch to see if she liked/disliked it!

DelusionalGaga

She didn't explicitly say it but I have a feeling that Sorry was her favorite. It's mine too so I'm glad that she stans :ally:

Jose P
11 minutes ago, Bio said:

She's automatically cancelled after saying Isaac is bad. OUT THE DOOR HUN :wtfga:

Isaac was one of my least favorites as well :oops:

PatrickMonster

I couldnt watch it after she called Hung Up’s beat Madonna’s and not knowing ABBA.

Hades

Imagine thinking there's even one bad song on this album. Even ILNY is catchy.

CautiousLurker
39 minutes ago, Bio said:

She's automatically cancelled after saying Isaac is bad. OUT THE DOOR HUN :wtfga:

It's not that she thought it was bad, she just didn't like it as much as the other songs, like seriously, that's what you're cancelling her over? :laughga:

Chromatislaps
3 minutes ago, insight said:

Like it or not is exquisite. Het taste level sometimes is just questionable.

Like it or Not, Isaac and Let it Will Be are those bops.... her taste is indeed questionable :lolly:

lost in limbo

YESSSSSSS!

I loved it! So happy she appreciated the masterpiece that is COADF

tho ngl her unappreciation of Forbidden Love, How High, Isaac and Push had me disappointed nicki5.png specially Forbidden Love and Isaac since they're two of my favorite Madonna tracks ever nicki5.png but I mean it's her opinion so nicki5.png

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Jose P
5 minutes ago, Flopplause said:

Like it or Not, Isaac and Let it Will Be are those bops.... her taste is indeed questionable :lolly:

She didn’t like Heavy Metal Lover. I second that statement.

McYves

I know that everything's about her personal taste in music but I can't believe  she didn't think that Isaac is a masterpiece. I just can't. I like her tho, she's funny as hell! Can't wait fo her reaction to American Life (my favorite M album) but I'm pretty sure she's gonna hate it :lolga:.

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

Archived