Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga and Bradley spend a holiday together

HighwayGuy

Featured Posts

HighwayGuy

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/lady-gaga-bradley-cooper-holiday-18953846

This is a legit newspaper y’all... and the pics as well... maybe Dan was a cover up after all :laughga:

"EXCLUSIVE: Speculation about the pair's relationship has continued after pictures of them on holiday with Bono surfaced

Dining in the shade at a beautiful French chateau, a group of friends enjoy an intimate meal together.

And the couple at the far end, with their heads close together, look suspiciously like Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper.

There have been rumours about them ever since their friendship blossomed on the set of A Star Is Born in 2017.

But now they appear to have taken their friendship to the next level, enjoying a sunshine European break together.

Our Goss spies in Italy claim the American pair recently visited the remote private island of Panarea, just off Sicily.

There they were spotted enjoying an early breakfast together at the exclusive Hotel Cincotta.

Our source claims: “Lady Gaga and Bradley were seen at breakfast together.

They were together until 1pm, when they had lunch. They looked very cosy and were chatting away, but wouldn’t pose for pictures together.”

Our spies tell us they then moved on to Chateau La Coste in Provence, France, where Bradley met up with U2’s Bono."

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River

mirror is not so reliable :poot:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Teal Ambition

This was literally taken with a POTATO

0_Bono-Bradley-Cooper-Lady-Gaga.jpg

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

River

It's actually Elton :air:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

ydnmnme

Heard about them being in Italy. But in France Bradley had a breakfast with Bono and his friend Guggi who we can see in this pic

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Archived