question

1989 or reputation?

DiamondKing

1989 or reputation?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you like more?

Featured Posts

DiamondKing

I'm currently re-listening to 1989 and reputation in anticipation of Lover and I was wondering which album is the better body of work and I honestly can't decide since I love them both :saladga: which one do you like more or do you like/dislike both equally? Share your thoughts :heart:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gracious Gaga

I like reputation.  1989 is runner up tho 

♄ Kindness Police.

Nightwing

There's something magical about reputation. I have a lot of positive feelings and memories attached to that era as well.

1989 is a pop classic, in my opinion, but I prefer reputation overall.

DiamondKing
5 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

rep cause 1989 has welcome to new york :ladyhaha: 

It's my least favourite from 1989 as well but I still like it more than Dress :selena:

Chromatica

I’ve been a Taylor Swift fan since the beginning. I hate 1989. 

Reputation gave me faith that her venture into conventional pop music wasn’t going to be terrible. I really loved that album, I’m listening to it now. It’s so unfortunate that Lover isn’t really doing anything for me.

xoxo Craig

My problem with Reputation was it felt like a forced thing. A forced girl with a bad attituded to try be a rebel. Imo, it came off as corny. Then you had the whole KimK thing...

It just didn't feel authentic at all. I hated LWYMMD with constant repetitiveness and the "oh... the old taylor is dead" like it was just very very cringeworthy

Lover-era Taylor is my favourite though and I've really started to gravitate towards her... especially after You Need To Calm Down. Didnt like Me! but cant wait for Lover

End Racism Now

Ryusei
3 minutes ago, DiamondKing said:

It's my least favourite from 1989 as well but I still like it more than Dress :selena:

I like that song but I wish she had an actual dress to take off at the tour :ladyhaha: 

Musery

Ryusei
1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

I like that song but I wish she had an actual dress to take off at the tour :ladyhaha: 

Quoting myself lol I need another savage track like better than revenge but I know that aint happening anymore :neyde: 

Musery

DiamondKing
Just now, Ryusei said:

Quoting myself lol I need another savage track like better than revenge but I know that aint happening anymore :neyde: 

I don't know that one :selena: I never felt like listening to Taylor's country songs, the only one I like is Red :laughga: I really hope the album has more songs like You Need to Calm Down, that is my fav as of now. Lover and The Archer are cute but not my style as I feel like they're more old Taylor :selena:

Archived