šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Alexander 2004

corvus albus

Featured Posts

corvus albus

I love historical epics even if no one else likes them. One of my favorite movies of all time is, specifically, the directors cut of Kingdom Of Heaven. That being said, not even I can find a lot of praiseworthy things in this movie. It's a mess, it has crappy dialogue, it's direction is weird, it's overly long and overdramatic. There are two things I can say that work well in this movie, the actors are absolutely amazing and the movie looks fantastic. But without proper direction even amazing actors like Colin Farrell and Angelina Jolie can only fulfill half their potential. The same goes for the gorgeous sets.Ā 

There can also another good (?) thing be said about it. Alexander is bisexual in hereĀ :fan:Ā It is one of the rare showings of bisexuality in historical (kinda historical) movies and I do appreciate it. It's still not clear whether Alexander acted on his bisexuality or not but we do know that he had a "special connection" with Hephaestion which should've gotten more time in the movie if you ask me.

Aside from some great actors, pretty shots and a bit LGBT rep, there isn't much to this movie. Skip it if you don't like the movie from my description because it's much worseĀ :poot:

Archived