Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Tara Savelo coming back to Haus?

SPARTACUS

Featured Posts

SPARTACUS

I've been following Tara on twitter for a long time now, and I've rarely seen her interacting with the other Haus members.

However, recently - especially since Haus Labs cosmetics debuted - I've noticed Tara interacting with Haus allot.

Is it possible that Tara is returning to Haus?  Perhaps Sarah Tanno will be focusing on Haus Labs cosmetics, and Tara will return to be Gaga's MUA? :udidnt:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

SHALLOW
2 minutes ago, blackstar said:

why she left in the first place though? 

She had Lupus and had to take care of herself

SHALLOW

I kinda thought about this too but i don't think it's a good idea. I mean, Tara gave us great looks during ARTPOP Era but i'm not sure she can also do very refined and more normal looking  looks.

Also, i'd rather have Gaga experiment with someone else if she really wants to add a new member to the Haus. Anyway, i don't think Sarah's gonna go

Smother Em Eh

I doubt it. 

When Tara would go live on Instagram, she would always dodge questions about Gaga. So I doubt it. I don’t even think their on good terms. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Sanne Godijn
1 minute ago, Smother Em Eh said:

I doubt it. 

When Tara would go live on Instagram, she would always dodge questions about Gaga. So I doubt it. I don’t even think their on good terms. 

Why not ?

Catnikko
8 minutes ago, Smother Em Eh said:

I doubt it. 

I don't think this is true..

derpmonster
2 hours ago, UNIGMA said:

She would never, tara unfollowed sarah in 2017 and obviously sarah dislike her...

It would be hard for them not to be salty about each other BUT

Tara was recently asked about Sarah and said she was a great person and amazing artist.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Inferno
9 hours ago, Spartacus said:

I've been following Tara on twitter for a long time now, and I've rarely seen her interacting with the other Haus members.

However, recently - especially since Haus Labs cosmetics debuted - I've noticed Tara interacting with Haus allot.

Is it possible that Tara is returning to Haus?  Perhaps Sarah Tanno will be focusing on Haus Labs cosmetics, and Tara will return to be Gaga's MUA? :udidnt:

Her and Freddy have always tagged eachother all the time on instagram. They're actual friends. Shes definitely not returning to the team.

Inferno
8 hours ago, Smother Em Eh said:

I doubt it. 

Tara has posted about her quite a bit tbh, Gaga does not respond (at least publically) however. Just recently she posted about Gaga, maybe on her birthday? Idr, but said no one could make her laugh harder. I get the vibe they're not exactly speaking regularly and have become quite distant but like with most personal relationships its not one dimensional. im sure theres a lot of stuff between them that we know nothing about. however I dont think theres bad blood necessarily. dont get that vibe because if so, like others that have left gagas camp for one reason or another, tara wouldnt bother to post about her at all and would be openly shady.

Archived