Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Lana Del Rey - Norman Rockwell

Perfume

Featured Posts

crybrowz
27 minutes ago, Queen of Venus said:

It leaked yesterday due to cassetes being released

Yeah but very LQ. Now that CDs are being sent out we might get an actual rip soon

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BloodyM

The Greatest has to be one of her best songs to date even though it reminds me of some Beatles/Elvis song which I can't warp my head around!

geopang

Ok... why is the album version of F-ck it I love you so different. I’m actually here for this new, less upbeat version. 

retroglamx
14 minutes ago, geopang said:

Ok... why is the album version of F-ck it I love you so different. I’m actually here for this new, less upbeat version. 

what do you mean? how is it different? and most importantly, WHY?

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

geopang
2 minutes ago, retroglamx said:

what do you mean? how is it different? and most importantly, WHY?

Some vocals towards the end sound slightly different. Nothing major. And the beat during the chorus is less upbeat, and the drums are different. I actually prefer this new version. I think it matches with the overall tone of the song.

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, geopang said:

Some vocals towards the end sound slightly different. Nothing major. And the beat during the chorus is less upbeat, and the drums are different. I actually prefer this new version. I think it matches with the overall tone of the song.

Are you talking about the music video version compared to the ''leaked'' version? I don't hear any differences between them.

geopang
4 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Are you talking about the music video version compared to the ''leaked'' version? I don't hear any differences between them.

Listen to the HQ leak of the album

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, geopang said:

Listen to the HQ leak of the album

I didn't know there is one. :air:

2 hours ago, Amphetamine said:

The HQ album leaked???? :gum:

NFR! leaked a few hours ago, in MP3 and FLAC :)

+ hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but i have it‘s extended version with Jack speaking 

BowieGagaBjorkLana
On 8/17/2019 at 8:52 AM, honeyy said:

two weeks early... must be a record (no pun intended) for a whole album to leak....

Sans Rebel Heart :sis:

Bjork’s Vulnicura leaked in full HQ before she ever even had a release date. 

retroglamx

I just downloaded the leak, I was so weak but I've been so patient with this album. Besides, I'm only going to listen to it once.

giphy.gif

ItsTommyBitch

Mini review:

Spoiler

Her most cohesive record by far.

Many discog highlights and no really weak lows. HTD is arguably the worst just because to me the production ruins the sad sentiment of the lyrics, a Coachella tea but the production itself isn't bad, so some may still like it. Basically, its kind of a bop but I wish it wasn't.

The greatest is a CLASSIC type of song that could have been released by some great singer-songwriter in the 70s that we would still be talking about today, wow.

Venice Bitch is still possibly her magnum opus, the purest nostalgic  americana but still Lana vibe of her career.

Title track is pure beauty, California is a UV throwback with really sad but beautiful lyrics, TNBAR is good if you dont consider that the fanbase has had the demo for 2 years (so the GP will probably **** with it)

HIAB has some of her most beautiful yet simple melodies, I really wish she hadn't teased any of it other than the "happiness is a butterfly" part.

MAC one of her most mature lyrics sentiment wise and melodically. Hope... as well. FIILY is a lana style bop but with production that isnt cheap at all for once, (thats what ruined LFL's upbeat tracks mostly, so GOOD job Jack :golfclap:) DT is a really good cover even if it only sort of fits on the record.

9/10

NFR = UV > HM > LFL > P > AKA > BTD for me :fan:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

retroglamx
21 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Actually the single and the album version definitely have different instrumentation throughout the whole song, which is weird imo cause the song wasn't tagged as Edit or Radio Edit or something like that. I am loving the album version a lot TBH.

HolyDelRey

Bartender, California, are my faves :applause:

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

Archived